NC State attendance | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

I think Wildhack should personally call every ticket re-seller out there and ask them if they think they are going to sell their tickets for the game, and if so, if every single person they sell to will definitely go to the game. Then he should do the same for all other tickets sold and make sure every single person will be in attendance. if one person says no, it's over, no sellout.

Speaking of resold tix - I've noticed that scalpers outside the Dome are few and far between these days, but the couple that I have seen actually have physical paper tix. I thought those were completely done away with??

I think Wildhack should personally call every ticket re-seller out there and ask them if they think they are going to sell their tickets for the game, and if so, if every single person they sell to will definitely go to the game. Then he should do the same for all other tickets sold and make sure every single person will be in attendance. if one person says no, it's over, no sellout.
Also send an email to everyone attending making sure nobody is sick or might not be there for any other reason .

Yes but ottos army has been complaining so they have been working on getting them closer and closer to the actual student section.
Any idea what the gross revenue is for a sellout? With sensible assumptions about how to divide multi-game packages into individual prices, etc.

Speaking of resold tix - I've noticed that scalpers outside the Dome are few and far between these days, but the couple that I have seen actually have physical paper tix. I thought those were completely done away with??
Apparently almost all done away with, but don’t know what they are selling or if they are legit.

1998 was the most frustrating very good team we ever had.

I felt like we should have been no worse than a 1 loss team that year
I thought so too, but then I look back at who we had on defense in '97 and it seems like that one was the bigger let down to me. '98 was humming on offense though. As good as McNabb was his first 3 years, he somehow took a significant jump his senior year.

Yeah Florida sort of toyed with us that night. Team was frustrating.
But a U of F coach (can't remember if it was Spurrier or the DC) actually came out onto the field to shake McNabb's hand after his one TD throw because he made such a great play to avoid the sack before the throw. So we had that.

Last edited:
This is a funny discussion. Sellout has only one meaning. People should come up with a new term.
I agree. The term "Sell Out" is based on a form of the word sold. There can be no other interpretation.
Perhaps SRO more accurately describes the situation where every seat is filled.

I am amazed at the large blocks of tickets the brokers purchased. It’s big gamble.
7839651E-01DD-45B1-ADFA-05353488AA75.jpeg

Last edited:
For anyone still on the fence about going, my wife twisted her ankle and still insists on going. She’s gonna literally be on crutches. I told her I don’t want her going I want her to stay home and rest. Her response?

“They can go under the bleacher where we store the water and I will keep them standing upright in the shuttle. It will be fine. I’m not missing the biggest game in 24 years”.

I am amazed at the large blocks of tickets the brokers purchased. It’s big gamble.View attachment 221077

Do those same red blocks show up on the ND map? If so then there is the answer. Otherwise it seems like a dumb purchase by the brokers. Demand isn't there it is only NC State after all.

This is the most CNY thread I've ever seen. I don't think anything encapsulates Central New York quite like this thread, and I love it even though I think it's a little crazy.

Nope, I still buy them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom