NC State attendance | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

That may be true, but how about trying to use some of your rat hole money and surprise her with a nice steak dinner sometime.
I can almost promise you that it will pay off big time later that evening.
I can easily drop a Hundred on half price sushi night. I can’t eat fast food. There has to be a health/cost dynamic worked in

iu

I woke up severely hungover from attending the Padres game last night and did not expect this to be the tenor of the thread but goddamnit I love you all. We are all addicts of this site.

Let’s Go Orange!!

For the record, I don’t eat much fast food. In N Out once in a while. Where I live I can get an authentic and delicious Mexican meal for cheaper than any fast food. Very lucky.

That may be true, but how about trying to use some of your rat hole money and surprise her with a nice steak dinner sometime.
I can almost promise you that it will pay off big time later that evening.
I'm not sure what you mean by rat hole money, but I can promise you it wouldn't. And I can promise you I don't need to bribe my wife into anything. When we go to Longhorn, she gets a hamburger because a hamburger is her favorite meal and she hates steak. She is not denied what she wants.

I'm not sure what you mean by rat hole money, but I can promise you it wouldn't. And I can promise you I don't need to bribe my wife into anything. When we go to Longhorn, she gets a hamburger because a hamburger is her favorite meal and she hates steak. She is not denied what she wants.
It’s not a bribe, it’s what most women want. You got a rare one if she wouldn’t appreciate a nice meal at a fine restaurant.Don’t know how long you have been married but after 35 years I’ve found out all those things you didn’t realize when you were younger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom