NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22

I’m glad that kid missed the free throw after acting like he got poked in the eye and punched in the head at the same time.

What an awful final possession by Florida Atlantic. Not that its a possession where a score is more likely than not... why rough guess is around 35-40% since you can take any shot you want.

But taking that low probability shot and not trying for anything better?

Good luck to whatever school hires May next week.

Why call a timeout when the ball is already in the hands of the guy you want it to be in?
Because he clearly had no idea how much time was left and possession was going nowhere? Don't think it's revisionist history to say that possession was clearly a disaster far before the shot went up.

Because he clearly had no idea how much time was left and possession was going nowhere? Don't think it's revisionist history to say that possession was clearly a disaster far before the shot went up.
Agree. I don't know how, but I think he was the only one in the arena who had no clue how much time was left.

Northwestern can hang with Yukon if they can control the pace. Maybe not a better team in the country to go against what they do in the half court.

These refs shouldn’t ever be allowed to call a tournament game again. Yeah the game is an 11 point game, but how do you not review that inbounds play.

This ending is precisely why I think most sports should just do away with reviews. They either don’t review enough plays/don’t review them correctly or best case scenario, games take far longer than they should. It makes the product worse and doesn’t solve anything.

My exact thoughts and he's explaining it well. I've watched them a bunch this year and it's been a mess way too often. Thought they would lock in during March but I'm just a dumb, now poor after the last two days, azzhole.

The Hilltoppers up by 7 over Marquette!

This ending is precisely why I think most sports should just do away with reviews. They either don’t review enough plays/don’t review them correctly or best case scenario, games take far longer than they should. It makes the product worse and doesn’t solve anything.
Agreed, I also think they need to find out a way to incorporate technology into the game. Especially for out of bounds situations, etc. Tennis is different cause it’s not physical, but much more enjoyable now in that it’s much harder to question a sensor making a call over a human.

IMG_3629.jpeg

Let's go fellas

College hoops is damn near ruined. Worst first two days of the tourney I’ve ever watched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom