NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22

Andy Katz might be the biggest idiot on college basketball television and that is really saying something.
The only thing worse about the play has been the range of announcers and commentators.

UAB-Aztecs ref show. Shocking!

Hunter only has 4 and 4, but he has been fantastic in the pressure spots. Really helps to have that type of presence

Anybody catch Hurley’s halftime interview? God, that guy is a Dee Bag. Pretended to be all upset that his team wasn’t executing at “championship level” to end the half. The fakeness was palpable.

Is he the most unlikeable dude in basketball?

That Marquette game was thrilling for the bankroll. Had them -14.5 pregame for $260. Then when they were up 6 at the 6:00 mark I took them live -12.5 for $400 at +265. Oh what a rush!

Anybody catch Hurley’s halftime interview? God, that guy is a Dee Bag. Pretended to be all upset that his team wasn’t executing at “championship level” to end the half. The fakeness was palpable.

On the opposite side of the spectrum was the WKU coach at halftime. When Katz asked him about sustaining that out of the locker room run from Marquette the coach just gave him a joking "come on man" answer.

The first round in the NCAA’s is supposed to be schemed to stink. That’s what seedings are for, I assume. I’m surprised when we see some great upsets like Oakland.

Is it parenting? Is parenting the reason neither Hurley brother turned out to be a good human? Or genetics?

Both?

That Marquette game was thrilling for the bankroll. Had them -14.5 pregame for $260. Then when they were up 6 at the 6:00 mark I took them live -12.5 for $400 at +265. Oh what a rush!

Had them -14.5 in a parlay. Assumed at halftime that I’d lost it. And just when my hope was restored, SDSU -7 shot me in the back

This ending is precisely why I think most sports should just do away with reviews. They either don’t review enough plays/don’t review them correctly or best case scenario, games take far longer than they should. It makes the product worse and doesn’t solve anything.
There was another one like that in Marquette/WKU. A 20 pt game with 1:14 left and they're reviewing if a close shot was a 2 or 3. Who flippin' cares at that point.

Survivor pools are impossible. Lost on UK yesterday, now Marquette. I hate March.
Deny Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

Clemson can score at will inside. Looks good for them
Combo of too many people liking New Mexico and the whole Mountain West thing meant an easy selection of Clemson here.

There was another one like that in Marquette/WKU. A 20 pt game with 1:14 left and they're reviewing if a close shot was a 2 or 3. Who flippin' cares at that point.
Someone didn’t inform the NET that it can stop for now obsessing over margins.

$100 parlay with a profit boost paying +991. Under in SDSU/UAB is good, Clemson ML up 14 at half looking good, adjusted storz to -18.5 looking good. The 4th leg is storz team total over 86.5 and they have 52 at half. To hedge or not to hedge, that is the question.

Last edited:
The first round in the NCAA’s is supposed to be schemed to stink. That’s what seedings are for, I assume. I’m surprised when we see some great upsets like Oakland.
I’m more surprised we haven’t seen more upsets so far.Major college teams just dont seem to have the separation of talent like they used to.

With Coach K out, I would have to say yes.

The live storz total is now 94.5, so I hedged $300 of the potential $991 profit on that team total under 94.5. If storz scores between 87 and 94 I hit both. Clemson up by 19 now so I think the only monkey wrench is the storz team total leg of the original parlay. Arbitrage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom