NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22

I’m more surprised we haven’t seen more upsets so far.Major college teams just dont seem to have the separation of talent like they used to.
It’s still early and Virginia had an historic low shooting night, but yeah I think we’re starting to see that ACC is showing once again that it’s being very underrated. Winning conference record in the ACC should be close to near automatic bid.

Is Hummel blind? The dude clearly elbowed him in the face for no reason.

Yale’s coach looks like a serious dude. Coolest looking coach I’ve seen so far.

So glad they kicked that kid out for Auburn after that thug elbow

I’m surprised Clemson emptied their bench this early. Letting New Mexico back in it.Up by 13.

Andrew Hurley seems chill. Might break the cycle. Probably spent a lifetime apologizing for his lunatic father.

The live storz total is now 94.5, so I hedged $300 of the potential $991 profit on that team total under 94.5. If storz scores between 87 and 94 I hit both. Clemson up by 19 now so I think the only monkey wrench is the storz team total leg of the original parlay. Arbitrage!
Looking at my checking account, I’m very happy that I have no idea what you are talking about.

It’s still early and Virginia had an historic low shooting night, but yeah I think we’re starting to see that ACC is showing once again that it’s being very underrated. Winning conference record in the ACC should be close to near automatic bid.
Pitt should of got the nod over Virginia

At Barclays. So many UConn fans talking smack…jealous we aren’t here.

At Barclays. So many UConn fans talking smack…jealous we aren’t here.
Well in a way we are at Barclays through fans like you and the broadcaster, but I guess not what we want the most to be there which is the basketball team.

Pitt should of got the nod over Virginia
They both should’ve gotten in along with Syracuse and Wake Forest. Seton Hall, St John’s, and Providence all should’ve been in from the Big East. Where those bids should come from? The MWC, SEC, and Big 12. Yes, at the end, we all want to get back to where the amount of bids from a conference make no difference to us, but it’s a joke that any team with a winning conference record in the ACC is being left out of the dance.

Clemson was impressive considering JG3 and Hall were sort of blah.
Yep, they've have perfect inside/outside balance on offense.

If Joe went 2-12 (0-4 on 2 pt shots) for our team the last 4 years or you stick him on this year's team, the likelihood of us winning by 21 is probably close to 0.

But surround him with 21 points, 6 assists for Hunter, 16 for Schieffelin, and decent D from the rest of the team, it's not a big deal. Then he can go off next game for 25 and it all works out. We just didn't utilize him properly unfortunately

I know Hall graduates, but Clemson is going to be a pain inside again next season with Schiefflin and Godfrey. We really need to get some physicality to deal with them next year.

Yep, they've have perfect inside/outside balance on offense.

If Joe went 2-12 (0-4 on 2 pt shots) for our team the last 4 years or you stick him on this year's team, the likelihood of us winning by 21 is probably close to 0.

But surround him with 21 points, 6 assists for Hunter, 16 for Schieffelin, and decent D from the rest of the team, it's not a big deal. Then he can go off next game for 25 and it all works out. We just didn't utilize him properly unfortunately

Hunter owed them after going 0-10 in that ACCT game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom