NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 16 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 16

The way things are going, I'm glad I didn't get involved this year in pools. I rarely am ever right in picking the Cinderella teams and my bracket is usually busted by the round of 32.

The way things are going, I'm glad 8 didn't get involved this year in pools. I can never guess the Cinderella teams and my bracket is usually busted by the round if 32.
My final 4 was Duke, Texas, UCLA, and Bama.

And I only picked Duke because that bracket is pretty crappy. If I didn’t pick them, I was going Kentucky.

My point: pretty much everybody sucks.

I can mildly cheer for Penn St basketball in a game. Like seeing lower tier P5 programs have their day unless its Rutgers

Can't cheer for Penn St football in a game.

Won't do it. Because of a giant PSU watch party our local wing go to is completely out so no pizza and wings tonight here.

Their policy is no large pre orders because of the pandemic shortages but they changed policy because PSU is making one of their occasional tourney forays.

Just realized I had Penn St in my bracket over Texas.

Won't do it. Because of a giant PSU watch party our local wing go to is completely out so no pizza and wings tonight here.

Their policy is no large pre orders because of the pandemic shortages but they changed policy because PSU is making one of their occasional tourney forays.
occasional??? Don’t you mean once in a century forays !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom