NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FONoS1PXMAQBgwp

FONoUdhXsAYQE4v

Hopefully today has some drama. Yesterday was one of the most boring first two days in the tourney I can remember.

Would love to see the Tar Heels over Baylor and Memphis over Gonzaga.

Tired of these mid majors being elite b-ball programs. Yes, I’m jealous. Baylor and Gonzaga should not be better at basketball than Syracuse, ever.

I can handle UNC and occasionally Memphis being better.

Tired of these mid majors being elite b-ball programs. Yes, I’m jealous. Baylor and Gonzaga should not be better at basketball than Syracuse, ever.

You ever been to Spokane ... otherwise known as Western Idaho?

Basketball is all those people have to keep themselves occupied until it's lumber season.

:D

You ever been to Spokane ... otherwise known as Western Idaho?

Basketball is all those people have to keep themselves occupied until it's lumber season.

:D

Had a wedding last summer in Priest River, Idaho. Flew into Spokane. Stopped at Sandpoint, ID to visit a friend from Cuse.

Had a good time. Learned all about “smoke season” and the wildfires.

I would T up Baylor for that super flop...blah

I put down a healthy bet on Memphis / UNC two legger today

I could see Creighton beating Kansas had they been 100% today

Matthew Mayer, Baylor, looks like every guy on truTVs' 'Kill They Neighbor' that kills their neighbor
There is a future dateline on him down the road. Insert Keith Morrison voice.He was a great shooter at Baylor.

Get Flagler off the floor - he has been terrible.

UNC is a very odd team. Great first half for them. I expect Baylor to come out firing, but 3 fouls on Mayer hurts them a lot.
Odd is right. Just when you think they get their wins at home they lose to Pitt 67 - 76, and Duke 67 - 87????

Get Flagler off the floor - he has been terrible.
He's playing hurt with a bad knee. Unfortunately with LJ Cryer out they don't have many options. Losing their best big man didn't help either.

He's playing hurt with a bad knee. Unfortunately with LJ Cryer out they don't have many options. Losing their best big man didn't help either.

I actually meant Mayer -- in the 3-4 minutes I was watching intently he was nervous/unassertive and fidgety out here. Can't say I was watching the whole half so maybe he was better in the other minutes.

I’m not saying he’s quite as good but Brady Manek’s game reminds me of Keith Van Horn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom