NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19

Baylor out would definitely put the official nail in my bracket, and at this point it would take a serious collapse from unc. Not just score, fouls.

Really doesn’t look like Baylor has even one run in them ..

Baylor out would definitely put the official nail in my bracket, and at this point it would take a serious collapse from unc. Not just score, fouls.

Oddly, I had Baylor going out early, but hated my Final Four, and felt like I should go for Zona and Baylor to go deep to hedge my bets with all the upsets I had.

Bad strategy. lol

ACC down bad… or so I was told

This will be a bad year for the ACC regardless, although the level of bad can be significantly mitigated over the next few weeks.

When your league plays so poorly in its 170 out of conference games that it could have easily resulted in you only getting 3 teams in, and capped it at 5, then it was a bad season for the league.

I think UNC is making a run to the Final 4. They’ve been on fire for the last half of the season, and this region is wide open now. Only challenge they’ll have is potentially Purdue.

Oddly, I had Baylor going out early, but hated my Final Four, and felt like I should go for Zona and Baylor to go deep to hedge my bets with all the upsets I had.

Bad strategy. lol
I had Baylor in title game losing to Arizona. Lot of people don’t pick the reigning champs, which I thought was great value this year because baylor is legitimately good.

But unc came out ready to play. Happens!

This will be a bad year for the ACC regardless, although the level of bad can be significantly mitigated over the next few weeks.

When your league plays so poorly in its 170 out of conference games that it could have easily resulted in you only getting 3 teams in, and capped it at 5, then it was a bad season for the league.

Yea, I get it. Saying it mockingly, but all anyone cares about is the tourney. Definitely can change perceptions if some of these teams make a run.

UNC is one of the strangest teams out there. I watched them play against SU and VaTech and they were hideously bad. Then you see them against Dook and Baylor and they're lights out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom