NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19

I'm not 100% convinced that was not intentional. It was sort of the "no look pass" of elbows in my view. They tangled up for a few seconds before and I think he knew what he was doing -- maybe not expecting such a solid shot.

But with UNC up 25, the refs did the right decision to eject him to keep the game under control.

And as I type this its down to 16... and another flagrant on UNC.

They must really hate Sochan.

But only what happens in the tournament really matters.

Yup. It’s why when a client of mine comes into my office and sees my Cuse panorama of the Dome, they rave about how good our basketball program still is….

Then I have to debate whether I have the energy to explain to them why we are not.

UNC unraveling by doing stupid things. Let’s see if they can regain their composure, break the pressure, use clock, and still get good shots.

Let’s see if Manek is suspended for the next game. He won’t be nor should he be. But it shows you just how bad the refs screwed up with Buddy.

I didn't realize Baylor had injury problems. Should have done a little research before I did my bracket apparently.

These teams that pressure the ball just get a license to foul and get away with it.

The fouls Cuse has been getting for 20 years are just laughable in comparison to what these teams like Baylor get away with.

Wow is North Carolina getting hosed by these officials I cannot believe the contact being allowed by Baylor. The over a back call was a foul

Yeah, that was bananas. He was fouled 18 times before the foot went over the line. That was AWFUL.

Man, UNC is really getting hosed. The blond dude with pink shoes fouled the Love 83 times on that drive. Maybe more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom