NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19

WE ARE ALL PEACOCKS!
CommonAromaticDodo-size_restricted.gif

Purdue has been one of those programs that has struggled to take that next step in the tournament even though they have had some decent seasons.

Since 2010 they have been:
- 2 seed
- 3 seed 3 times
- 4 seed 3 times
- 5 seed

And they only have 1 elite eight, and 0 final fours to show for it. And 3 exits before the round of 16.

With St. Peter's in the sweet 16, and with no 1 seed in the elite 8, if they are going to get over the hump this is the year.

My guess is they blow it against Texas tomorrow.

I didn't love that call against Arkansas.

The charge call? That wasn’t even remotely close to a charge lol. I’m stunned and don’t understand how the commentators didn’t even mention it.

Yup. That's the one!

Stupid idiots at TSN... they decide too have all their channels cover the end of the Arkansas game that took forever to end. Could not see the beginning of the half in the Gon-Mem game. They usually show different games on all the channels.

What's with #11's short shorts on Memphis? They are worse than the 70s short shorts.

Gonzaga's rep is inflated every year because they play such weak comp for the most part...

I've lost track of Timme's pts this half. Maybe 18??

Who’s a better coach: Penny right now or Mark Few off 13 Miller Lites?

What's with #11's short shorts on Memphis? They are worse than the 70s short shorts.
I know what it looks like now. It looks like he's wearing a wrestling singlet.

Great game.

Memphis in big time foul trouble with their bigs.
refs calling it pro gonzaga...saw a memphis player drive and get bumped no-call just now...meanwhile all of memphis players in foul trouble ...typical

Concur.

The freezer thing is good too. My Father likes to freeze stuff for seemingly decades. I have no idea why.
You haven’t lived until you’ve eaten trout that has been frozen for 18 years.

Did not realize Larry Brown is Penny's assistant. Smart move by Memphis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom