NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19 | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19

Memphis isn’t going to cover 10 points because Penny doesn’t know how to call a timeout

Every team has one of those games that you have to dig deep to win. This is Gonzaga’s game. In 2003 it was Ok. St. for us. This has been a track meet. I hope the Zags pull it off. Their foul shooting may cost them a game. They’ve been bad tonight.

Going under screens lmao fire Penny to the moon what a waste of talent on this roster

You know who can develop talent ? Mark Few. You know who I want as the next coach at su ? Mark Few
That would be nice. I'd like John Wooden to be reincarnated and be the next SU head coach. Both are equally unlikely to happen. :)

Hard time choosing between Few, Wright, Brad Stevens or a rejuvenated Gregg Popovich.
Any of them would be fine. I love Few’s style of play better than the other three. Maybe he would like to end his career with a new challenge. He does like to fish so he could keep GMAC on staff.

Any of them would be fine. I love Few’s style of play better than the other three. Maybe he would like to end his career with a new challenge. He does like to fish so he could keep GMAC on staff.

I think Gerry as Head Coach can find an assistant he could fish with. Maybe even Few as the assistant might work better. Syracuse is a big jump in prestige and Few is JB's friend, so maybe he would be happy to come in and learn as an assistant.

He may not want to leave gonzaga but he’s very very close with JB and I know for a fact his name is a top the list
I get it. He's a good coach and you are correct he does really like boeheim. I have met him and I was wearing Syracuse stuff and told me he loves Boeheim and had some stories about boeheim being really gracious when he was first starting out and is one of his favorite people in all of coaching. A friend of mine who is a division 2 coach and daughter goes to Gonzaga knows him well. He is just not interested in going anywhere else. He is from the pac nw and loves fishing and his life here. He has been asked to do more hand shaking and kissing babies with alumni at Gonzaga and has no interest in doing more than the bear minimum. He is really an introvert. The idea of going to a bigger program is not appealing to him at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom