NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24

Buffs couldn't have gotten two better looks from deep down the stretch

Surprised Colorado got such a good look.

Marquette’s Kolek is my favorite point guard the past 2 years. Great balance between scoring and facilitating. He really runs their offense, has great vision, unselfish but also controlled aggressiveness, a difficult balance to efficiently maintain.
Every person in our program should watch him to learn how a facilitator can impact games. We need five of him.

Marquette’s Kolek is my favorite point guard the past 2 years. Great balance between scoring and facilitating. He really runs their offense, has great vision, unselfish but also controlled aggressiveness, a difficult balance to efficiently maintain.
Kolek is a great college point guard. He just knows how to play. He makes his teammates so much better.

Taking Utah state +11.5 and then hedging by taking them +18.5 after the game started

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

When did the NCAA stop using Sunday afternoon for tournament games? It’s 5:00pm ET and only 2 of the 8 games have even started…..

Used to be just one standalone game at noon. Now they have two standalone back to back games. Dumb. Can’t switch channels to a better game.

I didn't expect Purdue to flop like last season, but I expected Utah St to at least give them a game. This is pretty impressive.
USU won a game this weekend. Huge for a MWC school besides SDSU

0-1 today with Purdue/USU under. I gotta see how the refs call the Duke/JMU game then I’ll live bet accordingly

I had to flip to an NBA game because there are no games in play at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom