NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24

Went with Duke and Baylor in an Al Davis parlay. And like clockwork the JMU guy guarding Filipowski has 2 fouls in 2 minutes. I’m switching to golf

Taking Utah state +11.5 and then hedging by taking them +18.5 after the game started

Mr Rogers Clown GIF
Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe I don't understand how betting works since I don't bet but how is taking them at 18.5 after taking them at 11.5 hedging and not doubling-down?
Was going to say this.

Duke played a soft Vermont team who couldn’t shoot a lick. Looks like the same vs. this JMU team. They are severely undersized.

Ok with all these high seed blowouts we better get some spectacular Sweet 16 and remaining games

Duke played a soft Vermont team who couldn’t shoot a lick. Looks like the same vs. this JMU team. They are severely undersized.
Also I put Duke in a ML instead of a spread parlay since I thought JMU might be able hang. I think Wisconsin was just that bad Friday night.

I'd give that superstitious fan the Stone Cold stunner.

So I've heard it mentioned that CO has 3 NBA prospects?
My questions are how are they getting more prospects than we get in years? And how are they not higher than a 10 seed?
Cody Williams projected #1 overall. This must be the worst draft in forever, because he's definitely one of the most uninspiring #1 prospects I've seen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom