NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24

Classic Girard not giving up the ball on a 2-1 break with his teammate wide open for a dunk

There is nothing flagrant about that foul. Just fell awkwardly.

Baylor missed open shots, Clemson made open shots….with Hall on bench. This game is over

Guess you didn’t see Taylor play
Totally opposite, Sheif can play a little bit, but if I saw him on the street I would think his biggest athletic feat would be winning at beer pong at a frat house

That's one of the worst flagrants I've ever seen. Stop being so damn soft all of the time.

Nonetheless, Girard is having a really good first half
Yep, Not forcing anything. Couple nice passes for layups, not sticking out on D, couple turnovers but nothing leading to points. Basically outside of him going crazy for 3, it’s exactly what you want from him

Baylor missed open shots, Clemson made open shots….with Hall on bench. This game is over
Had a Duke Baylor money line parlay. I don't see Clemson slowing down so with 1:00 left in the half I live bet the Clemson team total over 68.5. That last second 3 was much appreciated.

Utah State's head coach is Danny Sprinkle -- a formerly good guard we played in the mid-90s, when he was at Montana.
I visited The Pit last year to pay my respects to the 88-55 thrashing (two days before the OT near exit vs UGA).

1711321535263.jpeg

Baylor never impresses me for years , every game I watch they stink

They were a real impressive team the year they beat undefeated Gonzaga in the finals (was that 2021). Had a dominant feel throughout. Certainly passed the eye test that year and it just felt they would have the upper hand against the Zags in the final, which they for the most part they controlled.

Since then its been more of a grind it out team -- teams change so quickly year to year.

Cody Williams projected #1 overall. This must be the worst draft in forever, because he's definitely one of the most uninspiring #1 prospects I've seen
Wow, didn't know he could go #1? Yikes.
Most uninspiring since Anthony Bennett? Remember him, lol

ACC pretty damn good after all no matter what the ridiculous NET says.
Either the computer running NET has bad AI or it takes bribes from SEC/B1G/NBC/Fox alliance as the primary enemy of the alliance is ACC/ESPN. Fox and NBC want to take apart ACC and take a few good piece to enhance their lineup. But first the alliance needs to talk down ACC as much as possible using their influencers.

Cody Williams projected #1 overall. This must be the worst draft in forever, because he's definitely one of the most uninspiring #1 prospects I've seen
Sheppard from UK who did nothing the other night is another candidate too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom