NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24

Every time Hunter has hit at least 3 3s Clemson has won. Load up those realtime odds if Baylor makes a run

Clemson looks good.

Yeah but it’s really hard watching this game. I’m only 1/2 paying attention and I keep hearing Girard’s name look up and see guys in orange jerseys but they’re not Orange Jerseys……

Baylor is the 7th best 3 pt shooting team in the country. They're not even trying 3's.

edit; of course as soon as I say that, they try 3 in a row...and brick them lol

NCAA really screwed over the ACC this year. Not only did they not give the conference enough credit because other conferences manipulated the NET resulting in less teams getting bids, they also placed the ACC teams in the same Regions. So it’s looking like the ACC will have 4 teams in the Sweet 16 but split across only 2 Regions so at most the ACC will only get 2 teams in the Final Four.

I hope the conference raises a stink after the season and forces changes to the NET. If I’m Pitt I’d be really pissed.

Always moving. They aren’t very athletic and decently talented but they can play some great basketball a lot of the time.
Amazing how easy the game gets when you move the ball quickly.

And WIDE open looks too. These aren’t being defended at all
By design or bad defense? They’re not close to them, doesn’t look like a priority at all but it’s working.

This is where the supposed 4th official or whomever needs to correct it ASAP with the officials.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom