NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24

You'll get dislikes for saying that but it's true. I'm jealous there program is cruising.

They are damn good as I mentioned above. But all the #1 seeds have been more dominant in round 1 and round 2 than normal, so gives me some hope that they are not a tier above everybody on the top line anyway,

Will Pudue be the only Big 10 left? Iowa St. and potentially Houston will be the only Ones left in their conference. Three Big East teams.

I spend every day trying to convince myself that someone can take down those douchenozzles but I don’t see it! And it makes me physically ill from jealousy
Clingan to me looks like he could body anybody but Burns out of the pant. He’s a magnet to the ball off the rim.

UConn just showed how weird it is the clock doesn't stop after a made basket in the last minute in the 1st half

Who knew they played D1 sports in the Grand Canyon?? Is that a result of social distancing?

Who knew they played D1 sports in the Grand Canyon?? Is that a result of social distancing?
A couple fell in, started a colony, this is the result many moons later after they found a way out.

I spend every day trying to convince myself that someone can take down those douchenozzles but I don’t see it! And it makes me physically ill from jealousy
Me too and it makes me sick. Nothing offsets it but to dull the pain I put some $$$ on those clowns to win it all. I want them to lose and will be happy to lose my money but if they win I will give the winnings to Cuse NIL. Still I hope they lose in heartbreaking fashion

I can’t tell if I’m enjoying this GC/Bama game a lot or not at all.

It’s something that’s for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom