NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24

Purdue looks impressive. They would give UConn a hard time.
I’d be so happy for Purdue and Painter if they can finally win a title. One of the best programs never to do so. We were there for a couple of decades before 2003. Plus anything to prevent UConn from winning another one.

UConn dominating early unfortunately.

The #1 seeds have been totally dominant this year. Not that the #1-#16 loss is common, but some times there is a tease entering the second half... no hint of that this year. And then the #1 seeds have been very comfortable in the round of 32.

I would also argue that the #2 seeds have been stronger than normal as well, and they will all advance. No tease of a #2-#15 upset at any time, and while they were tested in the round of 32 (Tennessee, Marquette) they all advanced.

Gives me some hope that somebody can take down Storrs, and that we could have some good basketball next weekend.
I'm glad both Iowa St. and Illinois got to Boston. Iowa St. can win a defensive rock fight and Illinois can win a shootout.

Houston is cursed and I think that they were the only team that could beat Yukon

60 Minutes and Teen Laquifah take priority.
Even back when the tourney was all CBS they crammed all the Sunday 2nd round games into 7 hours. Two Nooners, four 2:30s and two 5:00 o'clokers

That tall kid with the knee brace struggling mightily to grab the basketball.

Houston is cursed and I think that they were the only team that could beat Yukon

Not watching the game - did they just get another injury?

I’m Houston is very handsy
Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office

Anyone taking Yale +5.5? No idea what to make of that game. I am obviously rooting for SDSU because Yale loses to UConn by 50.

I was watching the Utah-Iowa NIT game or a second and former Arizona player Corey Williams is the analyst and was talking about a Utah player who had a great first half

"You wouldn't necessarily expect that kind of game from a gentleman with a man bun, but here we are."

I was watching the Utah-Iowa NIT game or a second and former Arizona player Corey Williams is the analyst and was talking about a Utah player who had a great first half

"You wouldn't necessarily expect that kind of game from a gentleman with a man bun, but here we are."
I need a clip of this lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom