NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 24

Tip times out for next week. So stupid how late they make these games. Sheesh

The Friday slate is fire though.

I've been on every single game in some capacity (usually just $10) and between this opening MM weekend and a few random NBA parlays, I am about +$40. I am absolutely exhausted though, that's for damn sure.

He recruits players that completely buy in to his philosophy and enjoy practices that are comparable to a football practice. Btw Shead is the best PG in the country.
That putback dunk was nuts.

He recruits players that completely buy in to his philosophy and enjoy practices that are comparable to a football practice. Btw Shead is the best PG in the country.
Fun to watch, too. Houston haters look stupid after running the Big 12.

Why on earth would you try to dribble down the sidelines?

These players just don't know how to not mess up late in these games way too much. I've seen it repeatedly in these games. It's outrageous. You have to be smart.

Anyone taking Yale +5.5? No idea what to make of that game. I am obviously rooting for SDSU because Yale loses to UConn by 50.
took the under which SDSU will destroy. Also thought my TAMU +8.5 was deceased but now in play. Please no OT, that's where dogs go to die.

Clinic on how to not execute. My brain cannot handle this.
Oh No Grimace GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

took the under which SDSU will destroy. Also thought my TAMU +8.5 was deceased but now in play. Please no OT, that's where dogs go to die.
It should have been, before HOU has truly lost all sense of execution. I cannot believe this honestly.

The ball refuses to go into the hands of Houston players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom