NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sunday March 21 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sunday March 21

The guy I was so impressed with all year was Vital. 6-5 and 250 and moves like he is 215.

A 3 point shooter who comes off the bench. There's an idea.

Playing Wisky is usually like scratching a chalkboard but with all these shooters I think Baylor will win this one with a cushion.

I'm going to sound like a terrible person right now...

I'm all Sister Jeaned out. It's 0% her fault. She's almost certainly a great person. Let's focus on the players playing the game. The camera doesn't need to put on this woman every 2 minutes.

The ESPN headline right now makes no mention of Cameron Krutwig, but mentions her.

I'm all Sister Jeaned out. It's 0% her fault. She's almost certainly a great person. Let's focus on the players playing the game. The camera doesn't need to put on this woman every 2 minutes.
She’s 101. Every shot of her could be the last ;)

Big 10 is now fully in 2011 Big East mode. Lots of teams and hype falling way short. Iowa has to get through Gonzaga and Michigan is no lock to win East. Real chance the best conference ever will have zero final four teams. Will the talking heads rip the B1G to shreds like 2011 Big East? Probably not. With limited schedule the B1G just circle jerked each other to high Net rankings.

UNC wasn’t beating Baylor but I think they could have hung around more than this. Wisconsin makes us look athletic

The ESPN headline right now makes no mention of Cameron Krutwig, but mentions her.
I watched her interview with Katz, she’s awesome. Happy they allowed her to attend the games.

I watched her interview with Katz, she’s awesome. Happy they allowed her to attend the games.
I totally agree that she's great. I just remember during the 2018 run there were a few times I could sense from her body language that she was just like, "can you guys just give me some space?"

She’s been an amazing story. The fact that she can still attend games at 101, God Bless her. She takes all the pressure off her team. I hope the camera can focus on her for another five years.

I totally agree that she's great. I just remember during the 2018 run there were a few times I could sense from her body language that she was just like, "can you guys just give me some space?"
As you stated, I’m sure she wants the focus on the team. Feel good stories tend to be overplayed for TV purposes. Apparently they made Sister Jean bobble heads.

That's what TV does. It's annoying for sure. How many times have u seen a crowd shot (of anybody) while there is live action on the floor. I still have it engrained in my mind when we lost in 1988 to Rhode Island and they kept showing Tom Garrick's blind father in the stands. Must have panned to him at least 6-7x.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom