NCAA action Thursday | Syracusefan.com

NCAA action Thursday

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
ND chocking it vs Princeton. Last 20 seconds up 3.

Princeton was this close to winning. It's too bad. Hopefully UNCW pulls it out.

Brey looks like he just walked out of a dressing room at Men's Wearhouse.

IMG_0574.JPG

Princeton is supposed to be a smart school and they draw up a deep 3 with 10 seconds left when they are only down 1?

Stupid decision. ND played well but Princeton played them till the end.

Princeton is supposed to be a smart school and they draw up a deep 3 with 10 seconds left when they are only down 1?

Terrible look with that much time and only needing a 2 to win. Down 3 or maybe even 2 with less time OK but in that situation no way.

Holy heck how old is that 7 foot big for Gonzaga with a beard. He is balding like crazy.

He can't be under 25.

Can usually count on a good 5/12 game the first day of the tournament unless it is Cuse vs A & M.

Stupidass announcer in the Gonzaga game was howling about a missed over-and-back call. Silly boy. A shot hit the rim, which means team possession ends there. Team possession does not begin again until one team takes control of the ball. So then, the offensive team can tap a rebound into the back court and still legally take possession because the tap is not possession.

Gonzaga down 3, only 19 points scored with under 3 in the first half.

I hate this. I feel like the girl who was not asked to the prom but all her friends went. This is painful as it is my most favorite time of year and I'm outside looking in and no boyfriend in sight next year. Honey, get my Valium please.

Would Gonzaga losing single-handedly blow up every bracket in the country?

I don't think so, Gonzaga is still living off that one run in the 90's early 2000's. They have under achieved repeatedly in the tournament. Does anyone really have them making the final four?

Thursday - the day of the "bracket upset" guy who calls an upset in basically every game and pats himself on the back when one game is close or gets it right. I hate that guy -- no issue with a person who calls a few.

Sadly, one of those fools is on CBS. Seth Davis calls upsets in basically every game when the tourney is announced.

Thursday - the day of the "bracket upset" guy who calls an upset in basically every game and pats himself on the back when one game is close or gets it right. I hate that guy -- no issue with a person who calls a few.

Sadly, one of those fools is on CBS. Seth Davis calls upsets in basically every game when the tourney is announced.

I took Winthrop in a couple of brackets. Whoops.

Gonzaga didn't play a hard schedule.

Their rep got them this one seed. They are going to be a coin flip every game after this one. Such a joke.

They played a softer than typically for them non conference schedule and played in a chit conference.

I bet on VCU on the money line because I think St. Mary's is a paper tiger as well.

Gonzaga didn't play a hard schedule.

Their rep got them this one seed. They are going to be a coin flip every game after this one. Such a joke.

They played a softer than typically for them non conference schedule and played in a chit conference.

I bet on VCU on the money line because I think St. Mary's is a paper tiger as well.

I like Rhody a lot, that team can hit 3's. They also cost us a tourney bid so they could at least win a few games.

I don't know why anyone takes him seriously anymore. He's just a Dustin Hoffman lookalike who looks good in front of the camera when he smiles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom