NCAA First Four Games for March 15-16 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA First Four Games for March 15-16

I desperately want to see the Big 10 crash and burn this tourney, and it starts with the Hoosiers.

I hated Rex Chapman as a player. I definitely hate him even more now in this current state that he has himself in.

How is that even a foul on Ike?

Edit: Good they changed it.

Can number 3 on Indiana who keeps standing up off the bench get T’d up please.
Can’t stand players on the bench who csnt behalf.

It amazes me how every year you hear how underrated and solid the MWC is. I mean we waxed SDST last year and this Wyoming team has a couple guys but they aren't impressive at all.

Will see how things play out but easily can see them out after Friday completely again.

Maldonado picked a great night to play the worst game of his life haha

Jeffries is one of the best shooters I’ve seen all season and he can’t hit chit either. Just not their night.

FN-dtASWYAARHLy

ND vs Buttgers. Two teams I don't like.
This result is a can't lose.

Maldonado picked a great night to play the worst game of his life haha
Very rarely do you see someone have ten turnovers in one game. He's played five seasons so if that is his last college game, it really is a shame it ended like that.

ND vs Buttgers. Two teams I don't like.
This result is a can't lose.

I was about to post something similar.
It's also a can't win. One of the two teams will get what is likely the most vulnerable six seed in LSU in their next game which means we could see even more of them. Or LSU.

Last edited:
Alright everyone, if you’re looking for a team to cheer for tonight, I’ve shared a few times that I work on staff with Athletes in Action & work personally with the Wright State basketball team. I meet with a number of players weekly, know the coaches well, attend practices, etc… this one is personal for me! Go Raiders

Alright everyone, if you’re looking for a team to cheer for tonight, I’ve shared a few times that I work on staff with Athletes in Action & work personally with the Wright State basketball team. I meet with a number of players weekly, know the coaches well, attend practices, etc… this one is personal for me! Go Raiders

GO Bryant. :)

They look like butt so far. That Kiss kid can’t make squat..considering all the talking he does

Pride is a good story as a local kid and has put up some nice numbers but not a kid that us going to help us if he were to txfr.

We have a ballgame

Lol. That Kiss dude makes a layup and then flex poses instead of playing defense. I’d hate to be his teammate.
he hasn’t washed away the filth of the two years he spent at Rutgers.

I take back the good things I’ve said about Grasso. His model is gathering talent and rolling the ball out and playing fast as hell. I don’t think he would win in even the A-10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom