NCAA National Championship: April 4 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: April 4

At 11:11PM I got an E-mail from the NCAA that "limited availability ticket packages are still available for the national championship game".
Hey someone has to pay for good ol Mark to make 8 mill this year. Love how he had the best seat in the house too. I would love to commit a flagrant 2 on that guy

At 11:11PM I got an E-mail from the NCAA that "limited availability ticket packages are still available for the national championship game".
Well, are you going to buy one?

This is what happens when you get old. I am back on our main basketball page and I see best pick up and I think it says best pick up lines. I think, wow, the board is changing

I’ve already put a chunk of the money I won on the NFL this season aside in a “Tickets, travel, and other fun if ‘Cuse ever makes the title game again” fund. Gotta be there in person if we ever do it. Very jealous of everyone who wasn’t five years when it happened in 2003.
I was there in ‘03. I will trade that to be 24. HMU.

This is what happens when you get old. I am back on our main basketball page and I see best pick up and I think it says best pick up lines. I think, wow, the board is changing
You're an old old soul

Try being 66 and get back to me. I have a lot more yesterdays than tomorrows
That was my point. While I’m not quite your age, I’m old enough to know the value of time. I was not 5 in 2003 by any stretch.

That was my point. While I’m not quite your age, I’m old enough to know the value of time. I was not 5 in 2003 by any stretch.
If you are 43, it is still possible that you have more tomorrows than yesterdays. unless I surprise the world, I don't. But I agree with your trade.

It would be interesting to see a replay of the blow to Johnson’s solar plexus - that kid had to have been pretty hard to get that sick.

Weird, Manek fell at almost the exact same spot Bacot hurt his ankle.

It would be interesting to see a replay of the blow to Johnson’s solar plexus - that kid had to have been pretty hard to get that sick.

Weird, Manek fell at almost the exact same spot Bacot hurt his ankle.
If it had been a cheap shot of some kind, I imagine he would have said something.

Love did not have it tonight. But, I guess his game vs Duke got him all-tournament.

If I knew there was an actual line on it, I would have gone big last night on South Carolina. No way I thought UConn could hang with them. Turns out, there was a line and it was 4
Why would you think there wasn’t a line?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom