NCAA Selection Show Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Show Thread...

They shot 34% from three as a team. We shot 33% as a team. I'd hardly call that scary. There are several teams out there with 3 or 4 guys who shoot 40%+.

Six of their top 7 scorers are guards. Their guards are not that big, and their rotation only has 2 guys with any real size, both of whom go 6-8, 240. They don't pass it that well. They don't defend the rim that well.

They are somewhat limited like us on offense, but have a few guys who could get hot.
They have one good big man. We play better defense.
They lost their lost 4 games, 2 against ranked teams. We lost six of our last 8, 4 against ranked teams.

We should be able to beat these guys. Certainly if we can't, we don't deserve to play on the second weekend.

And I just read that their best player, the "good" 6-8, 240 guy, blew out his knee in January and is done for the year, plus 2 or 3 other guys with lingering injuries. Good first round draw, then give us the Zags on a short turnaround. For this team, that's as good as we could hope for.

Last edited:
My favorite post:

I love getting Syracuse. Been waiting to finally beat him. Let’s go

I love rooting for Syracuse - he's the best. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that’s some interesting pronoun usage.

I know it’s funny to dump on NC State fans right now but I better not hear a damn word about the “NET” dumpster fire rating system next year.

Seriously. No one is going to tell me it’s because of any other reason. Ties always go to the NCAA image.
NC State is ranked 23rd in SRS. Crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom