NCAA Selection Show Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Show Thread...

Just because Joe Giglio is a douche I don’t feel bad NC State got left out.

Oh yea, forgot about that guy who made sheet up.

Dicky V doing the usual rants about the little guy. I've always agreed with him but at least this year Belmont and Liberty got in. In previous years they would have both been hosed.
Well, Liberty won their conference tournament, so they get an automatic bid.

I’ll have to check the numbers, but the brackets look balanced. Don’t feel bad for Duke at all getting MSU as the 2. They’ve been getting easy brackets for years and K owns Izzo anyway.

They haven't used the true S-curve in seeding matchups since they went to the pod system. According to NCAA list Mich. St. was the #6 overall

Dicky V doing the usual rants about the little guy. I've always agreed with him but at least this year Belmont and Liberty got in. In previous years they would have both been hosed.

Liberty was automatic

Hey Debbie Yow

I’m ok with Yow. She really wanted us in the ACC the first time around and was the lead of the group that did the visit here. She had a lot of good things to say about us.

I’m ok with Yow. She really wanted us in the ACC the first time around and was the lead of the group that did the visit here. She had a lot of good things to say about us.

That may be true but I just like using that clip.

Personally I have found NC State's fans more annoying than even Duke/UNC fans since we joined the ACC. Glad they were left out

Yes. They really think that program matters. They have been the epitome of mediocrity for 40 years and they act like they’re some big time program.

It's kind of strange. A few months ago, college football was arguing about who was the 4th best team in country. College basketball will be arguing about the 68th best team today, and the arguments generate the same amount of excitement.
In basketball, the 68th team has a chance to win the championship. In football, only the top 4 do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom