NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 23 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 23

My natty favorite survives. (I picked good guy Zags over the bad guy Tide).

They’ll roll Gonzaga.
We might be underrating Gonzaga. They rolled Alabama just like UConn did. They also beat Xavier like UConn did. Vegas might be on to something here.

We might be underrating Gonzaga. They rolled Alabama just like UConn did. They also beat Xavier like UConn did. Vegas might be on to something here.
They weren’t for the Arkansas spread or St Mary’s.

They weren’t for the Arkansas spread or St Mary’s.
Those teams are trash. St. Mary's should not have been seeded that high. Ridiculous UConn has got the path they got. Duke like almost.

Gonzaga so sloppy - silly travels, bad dribbling.
The TOs in the first half were something else - just dribbling the ball up the court - 3 times by one guy!

Great game. The UCLA guys push off with their free hand while dribbling more than any other team - I would think those should be fouls. Glad that UCLA lost.

If that was Joe taking that last shot I wouldn't have been surprised that it went in.

Great game. The UCLA guys push off with their free hand while dribbling more than any other team - I would think those should be fouls. Glad that UCLA lost.

If that was Joe taking that last shot I wouldn't have been surprised that it went in.
You think they push off more than Timme? Wow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom