NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28

Clemson playing much better than I expected they would. Really sad to see how little fan support they have given how infrequently they get to experience this level of success though. I know they’re in LA, but if this was Cuse there would be good fan support.

Clemson playing much better than I expected they would. Really sad to see how little fan support they have given how infrequently they get to experience this level of success though. I know they’re in LA, but if this was Cuse there would be good fan support.
They wanted to fire their coach

Can’t say I’ve watched many Arizona games, but Bradley needs more minutes for Zona. He’s got another gear no one on their team has.

Wonder how many teams will make the elite Eight that we faced

Love 2-9, 0-4. wow.

Joe 0-1, 0 pts, 3 rbs, 4 asts. Genius how he's being used here. No low percentage 2s
Joe can be a factor without shooting. It looks like he may have learned that.

He’s surrounded by ACC talent. It makes a difference. He’s calm and just making plays.
In the Clemson games I’ve watched this year, you could still see him succumb to the shooting itch. This far into the tournament, he needs to trust that talent and shoot the shots that are there, but don’t force one if it’s not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom