NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28

I agree. UConn is a good team and the proper favorite but they're far from inevitable. They will be severely challenged at some point soon.
I just don’t see it. They just went like 2-15 for a stretch and up 9. If they are losing in any 2nd half this tournament I will genuinely be shocked. They have a perfect team tbh. Again, it is wild.

Arizona don't want to take the lead

Free throws are crazy bad by Arizona

How was that a foul on Arizona? Dude dribbled.into the back of the guy

Clemson is going to hold on and win because Free Throws matter in the tournament and Arizona is atrocious

I just don’t see it. They just went like 2-15 for a stretch and up 9. If they are losing in any 2nd half this tournament I will genuinely be shocked. They have a perfect team tbh. Again, it is wild.
They’ll be a 5 or point favorite regardless who wins. We were 6.5 point dogs against Kansas in 03.

It feels like if SDSU has any chance, they have to really cut into the lead before the Under 16. If the lead grows to like 15, it's just completely over.

It feels like if SDSU has any chance, they have to really cut into the lead before the Under 16. If the lead grows to like 15, it's just completely over.
Down 20 at the under 16. Ledee will pick up a soft 3rd too.

That block shows you the importance of a big bodied center. He just let the guy bounce off his chest and then blocked it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom