NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28

It feels to me like Purdue is the only team that can go toe to toe with UConn right now, which naturally means they'll probably lose tomorrow.
Carolina, Creighton and Marquette can play with UCONN. Houston and ISU wouldn’t back down either, but they might not have enough offense to stay with UCONN.

Carolina, Creighton and Marquette can play with UCONN. Houston and ISU wouldn’t back down either, but they might not have enough offense to stay with UCONN.
Feel like Carolina game vs UConn would look like our win over them. They’ll just outscore them

So Bama NC State and Tennessee will win

Was a 5th year Joe better than a 2nd year JJ?
Most definitely. The benefit with JJ is that we **should** have him for more than just 1 year.

Last edited:
Marquette has zero chance. They’ve already been blasted by them. Tennessee, Creighton, Illinois, Iowa State, Purdue, Houston, and UNC. That’s it.

You are an embarrassment to the board. Mods should think about putting disclaimers on your posts.

You can deduct gambling losses from your income if you itemize your tax return.

Random information for no reason at all.

Nah.
He didn’t fit on our team. He works on Clemson.
Stick to that.
Nope- could have done the same thing here except the coaches here did not use him right.

Marquette has zero chance. They’ve already been blasted by them. Tennessee, Creighton, Illinois, Iowa State, Purdue, Houston, and UNC. That’s it.
Marquette played without their point guard (last year‘s Big East Player of the year) the last two games they played. They aren’t afraid of them and beat them in their conference championship last year. Creighton already blasted them once this year.

You can deduct gambling losses from your income if you itemize your tax return.

Random information for no reason at all.
I have a UCONN to win it all at +750 from February that is unfortunately going to make me a lot of money. Hoping it loses.

I cashed +1900 UConn last year as well. Emotional insurance hedging is making me a mint and making me physically ill at the same time

We don’t and didn’t have Pj Hall and Scheffelin
He played point guard for three years and played one year with one of the worst ball hogs I’ve ever seen.

Clemson was always underrated. They had 5 losses of under 3 points this year and beat Bama/UNC. I think UNC rolls here. Bama is overrated. They are the worst of the 4 teams in this region IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom