NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28

UNC this is the last team you want to get into a track meet with. I know Alabama can score and get up and down but I don’t think they can do it as well as UNC. Surprised Oats went with that game plan.
This is the Oats systems. He’s nerd that sticks to playing the percentages despite in game evidence to the obvious.

Iowa States performance makes me think Duke wins tomorrow against Houston.

Cormac Ryan: 25 years old
Armando Bacot: 24 years old.
From the Sporting News:
At 22.2 years old, UNC's average age is only slightly lower than that of the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder, who sit just behind the Nuggets near the top of the Western Conference. The Thunder starting lineup has an average age of 22.6, with only one player — Shai Gilgeous-Alexander — older than Tar Heels sharpshooter Cormac Ryan.
Post-COVID March Madness is messed up.

These refs are so one-sided in Illinois's favor. Iowa State is getting bumped at the rim constantly but no calls. Illinois gets the call every time. The iron has been kind to Illinois too. Shannon way short on the 3 from the corner but it somehow popped up and in. And the deflected pass off the backboard for a layup.

Cormac Ryan: 25 years old
Armando Bacot: 24 years old.
From the Sporting News:
At 22.2 years old, UNC's average age is only slightly lower than that of the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder, who sit just behind the Nuggets near the top of the Western Conference. The Thunder starting lineup has an average age of 22.6, with only one player — Shai Gilgeous-Alexander — older than Tar Heels sharpshooter Cormac Ryan.
Post-COVID March Madness is messed up.
Cormac Ryan said in an interview mid season, that his favorite team building moment was his freshman year when the entire team went to see Goonies at the theater.

In that pile someone could have given Ryan and Nelson a shot to the grill.

I just want a close game between UNC-Alabama with a great ending. Want one of the two fanbases to feel really bad after the game and that they blew it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom