NEW HC | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NEW HC

If my memory serves me right, prodigy is where our community started. It was a very small group. Think TomCat, Cherie, cuseguy, all4su, swish, shoym, igor, myself and probably a few others.

I'm pretty sure I showed up between McNabb's sophomore and junior seasons, whenever/wherever that was. AOL I think.

Completely irrelevant but I just wanted to let you all know that AOL still has 2.5 million active subscribers. That is all.
My wife is one...in fact here AOL name was my first board name.

I'm pretty sure I showed up between McNabb's sophomore and junior seasons, whenever/wherever that was. AOL I think.
Frickin Newbie...fetch me some coffee

Going way off topic here but what were all of the domains since the inception, I have been following this crew for a long time but can't remember all the different sites?

Going way off topic here but what were all of the domains since the inception, I have been following this crew for a long time but can't remember all the different sites?

Syracusefan.com has always been it going back to 2000 I think.

Completely irrelevant but I just wanted to let you all know that AOL still has 2.5 million active subscribers. That is all.
I loved you in West Wing.

Syracusefan.com has always been it going back to 2000 I think.
You may be right, I really cant recall I guess I was trying to follow who the different host sites were, I cna remember the last one Scoot, but my memory sucks and can't recall the ones prior to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom