New TE Coach: Nunzio Campanile | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

New TE Coach: Nunzio Campanile

popcorn-bird.gif

Elite would be the transfer DB from Ole Miss. there’s one from NJ and one from Philly. Both starters.

The one, Johnson committed to Oregon yesterday.

The freshman AA cb from Union NJ would be the likely one since Nunzio got him to commit to rutgers before he flipped to Ole Miss. He also signed his brother to rutgers. I'd think if we want a CB we're in good shape here. Id see him as an immediate starter on one side.

Last edited:
Our OC, QB and OL play was not good. Our leading receiver had 42 catches for less than 500 yards. Shouldn’t use these stats as a gauge of potential, as ours was an offensively adverse situation.
how was your LS

The freshman AA cb from Union NJ would be the likely one since Nunzio got him to commit to rutgers before he flipped to Ole Miss. He also signed his brother to rutgers. I'd think if we want a CB we're in good shape here. Id see him as an immediate starter on one side.
Makes sense. His brother is still at RU and starts at safety…..

Nunzio is a good guy. He got a bum deal from Rutgers. He’ll work very hard for y’all, and I expect him to be productive. He comes from a great NJ coaching family, and I wish him well.
What sort of Bum Deal did he get Rutgers Al?

I heard he really didn’t land any local NJ kids for Rutgers which surprised me. Is that accurate?

“I will not mock Shady.”
“I will not mock Shady.”
“I will not mock Shady.”
“I will not mock Shady.”
“I will not mock Shady.”
“I will not mock Shady.”
“I will not mock Shady.”
“I will not mock Shady.”

When he tweeted his original Rutgers offer, the coach he tagged was Fran Brown.

I have now seen tweets indicating that both Coach Campanile and Farmer are out on the road. Not sure what is going on with Fisher.
Not sure what is going on with Fisher? Hopefully it's just closing out the contract and him getting ready to move. Does he have a Syracuse Football Twitter yet? I ask because you are Twitter savvy and I am a Twitter knuckledragger.:)

Not sure what is going on with Fisher? Hopefully it's just closing out the contract and him getting ready to move. Does he have a Syracuse Football Twitter yet? I ask because you are Twitter savvy and I am a Twitter knuckledragger.:)

He hasn’t tweeted since last summer and hasn’t even updated his Twitter to show he’s a coach at SU. Still says Nebraska.

He hasn’t tweeted since last summer and hasn’t even updated his Twitter to show he’s a coach at SU. Still says Nebraska.
This is his Twitter bio..

Travis Fisher
@CoachTFisher

Former @HuskerFBNation-DB Coach // 9 year NFL Veteran

And his Twitter locator says Orlando.

Well interesting...may be something or may be nothing. Guess we wait and see. Thanks Bees and CL for sharing.

I have now seen tweets indicating that both Coach Campanile and Farmer are out on the road. Not sure what is going on with Fisher.
Travis Greene still recruiting Florida for SU-Fishy situation w/ Fisher?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom