Next season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Next season

I understand your logical approach to this. I think it is more we know we have a good one. Why lose him for an unknown entity that has everybody annoyed. There is no reason you should lose the most talented player on your team. Life obviously goes on either way which is your point though.
Well, we haven't lost him yet. And you can't make someone want to be here. What scares me is that I hear it isn't just about pt. Pt you can talk about. Other things, you can't.

Problem with grabbing guys from the portal is the defense is too hard to learn the first year.

We don't need another Griffen.

Id rather give Woody a shot than anyone we'd get in the portal.

We have Benny coming.

Frank to back up Jesse.

I'm good with a ton of changes and JB is only going to use 7-8 guys. If you are 9-10 on the depth chart you can be a stud like Edwards and it won't matter JB won't play you.

Well, we haven't lost him yet. And you can't make someone want to be here. What scares me is that I hear it isn't just about pt. Pt you can talk about. Other things, you can't.
Yea. We spoke about this in another tread. Not trying to kill the messenger. I appreciate the info.

Oh, we will have a pt guard next year. And Buddy will be a star. Benny will be real good. The questions start there. There are a lot of unhappy blue chip players out there. We will get our kid. the coach is very motivated. He wants to win on his way out and he wants to win for his boy"S. Yeah, that was plural.

Ugg we don't need a second Boeheim on the floor for 35/night.

Next years team isn't making the tournament if Jimmy transfers here.

Benny is going to be huge. I can't imagine we'd be able to get anyone as good as Kadary from the portal if he in fact leaves. If Kadary leaves we will not be nearly the team we're capable of being.

Here’s who you can count out for next year right away- QG, Dol, Sid, Woody, AG from what I am told. I hope as many come back as possible. aG is a head case and just doesn’t fit on this team and that’s fine. He’s replaceable. But everyone should prepare for a completely different team next year but not necessarily a bad one

Here’s who you can count out for next year right away- QG, Dol, Sid, Woody, AG from what I am told. I hope as many come back as possible. aG is a head case and just doesn’t fit on this team and that’s fine. He’s replaceable. But everyone should prepare for a completely different team next year but not necessarily a bad one
I have been worried about Braswell. I really like him. I haven't heard a thing about that.

When was the last time you saw him play? Was it when he put up 25 against us? Have you considered that he has improved? You know, like his brother Buddy has.

I guess.

We need a plus athlete.

Buddy isn't great defensively. Joe will play a lot.

If he doesn't play well it won't change his PT either.

And I’m willing to bet every dollar I got Jimmy B is on this team next year. And I will gladly take him. He has been working his butttt off this year and I actually think he would be a great piece

And I’m willing to bet every dollar I got Jimmy B is on this team next year. And I will gladly take him. He has been working his butttt off this year and I actually think he would be a great piece

this-is-getting-out-hand-now-there-are-two-of-16048246.png

Appreciate the info, always.

I'm sure Jimmy has been working hard.

Great? Let's be real, here.

Sid and Marek will have their degrees.

Sid has no knees, and I wouldn't fault Marek for wanting to earn some Euros.

Can we please start games and halves with our best lineup?

Is that an unreasonable ask?

Token starters who get pulled for the first hint of a mistake is a long, long tradition with this coach.

For a couple guys, they became better for the tough love.

Others never handle it and regress from that kind of treatment. Players are different.

You tell me what's considered good. Not being a jerk. Asking for your thoughts.

Actually, let me take that back, predict the starting lineup.
There is no way to predict starting lineup at this point because of this transfer portal

With his size, production, and experience people would be thrilled to take him if he had a different last name

Here's my point: we have a talented PG on the roster right now in Kadary.

He had to backup a 2G that is maybe 6' and is inefficient.

What's our sell?

Maybe we have someone in the hopper, and I hope we do, but otherwise we are toast.

Absolute toast.

Glad you have faith in Joe. That's fair. I absolutely do not.
So I take it your not a glass half full kinda guy, Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom