NFL Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck getting to the Sb with that O-line and Defense.
Pugh didn't play V the bills and D will be MORE than fine.

plus, 2 baked in Ws v the pokes is a great start.

You will be lucky to get a split.
a split is what will happen to romo and either his spine or shoulder on opening day.

buy a Dak jersey now, they will only go up in price after romo is done for the year on 9/11

Last edited:
a split is what will happen to room and either his spine or shoulder on opening day.

buy a Dak jersey now, they will only go up in price after romo is done for the year on 9/11

I am planning on it, I think we found our future qb.

Romo with a broken bone in his back now.

The guy can't go A game, let alone an entire season, without his body screaming "NOOOOOOO" Hang em up Tony, it's over bud.

you have to say the A like Wayne tho.
tumblr_lxnj82pT2A1qbr69qo1_500.jpg

Dak Prescott looks like he can be okay. Romo can't stay healthy he should retire for his body and health.
The crap Giants aren't winning that division neither are the Eagles. So I guess the Redskins got a huge break if Prescott sucks.

Of course you were, how great would it be if Dak Prescott beat the Midgets opening day.
I'd be lying if I didn't tell u that the entire universe now doesn't have that as a Giants Win.

How many poke playoff wins in the last 20 years??

2??

Go front run elsewhere, your childhood weakness front running team...sucks.

Or is in jail, either or...

I'd be lying if I didn't tell u that the entire universe now doesn't have that as a Giants Win.

How many poke playoff wins in the last 20 years??

2??

Go front run elsewhere, your childhood weakness front running team...sucks.

Or is in jail, either or...

I can't believe we are having this debate again, but how am I a front runner? Your point makes no sense, if I was a front runner I would be a Patriots or Broncos fan.

Someone please tell me Hackenberg looks like a player. Please?

Genuinely sorry to the Cowboys fans. What a crappy way to start a season.

I'd cheer for the Russians before I'd cheer for the Cowboys. Tony Romo is Jerry Jones' Sisyphean rock.

I'd cheer for the Russians before I'd cheer for the Cowboys. Tony Romo is Jerry Jones' Sisyphean rock.
Romo is the only reason the Cowboys have had a chance these last ten years.

Cowboys are fine.
The eagles are rebuilding.
The giants look awful again
The redskins need to prove they can be consistent 2 years in a row.

I saw the freaking Jets dominate the Giants amazing offense in the first half with starters. 0 points against the first unit. The Cowboys should be able to beat the Giants opening week.
9 wins could win this division. 10 no doubt does.

Cowboys are fine.
The eagles are rebuilding.
The giants look awful again
The redskins need to prove they can be consistent 2 years in a row.

I saw the freaking Jets dominate the Giants amazing offense in the first half with starters. 0 points against the first unit. The Cowboys should be able to beat the Giants opening week.
9 wins could win this division. 10 no doubt does.
Cowboys are fine???!!!!!

They're all in jail, suspended or injured!!!

Giants tried in vain to establish a run last night.

Really didn't try to pass.

If they can run v the pokes and other early teams...put Pugh in the Pro Bowl.

He didn't play last night.

Last edited:
As an Eagles fan I'm figuring .500 is their ceiling and 6-10 is likely. 10-6 will win the NFC East. I'd give a slight nod to Washington but Dallas and the NYG should be right there.

As an Eagles fan I'm figuring .500 is their ceiling and 6-10 is likely. 10-6 will win the NFC East. I'd give a slight nod to Washington but Dallas and the NYG should be right there.
I think the Eagles are a question mark. Anything between 6-10 and 9-7 wouldn't surprise me. Dallas has so many injuries, I can't see them seriously challenging. As a Giants fan, I really have no idea what to make of them thus far. The offense I expected to light it up has done nothing. We'll see how they do when they get their entire OL back in. Preseason shows so little. The year Detroit went 0-16, they went 4-0 in preseason. :noidea:

Right now, I'd have to say the Skins are the favorites. 9-7 could take this division.

I think the Eagles are a question mark. Anything between 6-10 and 9-7 wouldn't surprise me. Dallas has so many injuries, I can't see them seriously challenging. As a Giants fan, I really have no idea what to make of them thus far. The offense I expected to light it up has done nothing. We'll see how they do when they get their entire OL back in. Preseason shows so little. The year Detroit went 0-16, they went 4-0 in preseason. :noidea:

Right now, I'd have to say the Skins are the favorites. 9-7 could take this division.

I wouldn't sweat pre-season too much. The Eagles have won all three games comfortably but I'm not buying. Their O-Line is awful and the receiver core is mediocre. I actually like Bradford and think he could be solid if kept upright and with better WRs.

Defense should be improved but not enough to make a big difference.

Cowboys are fine???!!!!!

They're all in jail, suspended or injured!!!

Giants tried in vain to establish a run last night.

Really didn't try to pass.

If they can run v the pokes and other early teams...put Pugh in the Pro Bowl.

He didn't play last night.
They tried to pass I watched the game on NFLN. Eli had a terrible pass on the pick that Revis made. The offense was awful I get its preseason but they looked bad.

Cowboys have a more talented roster than the Giants. If the QB play is close the Cowboys will win more games.
The redskins could be a 9-10 win team as well.

I think its cleats to say the NFC East will once again be a 1 playoff team division.

I wouldn't sweat pre-season too much. The Eagles have won all three games comfortably but I'm not buying. Their O-Line is awful and the receiver core is mediocre. I actually like Bradford and think he could be solid if kept upright and with better WRs.

Defense should be improved but not enough to make a big difference.
Yeah last night was fools gold. Eagles looked solid against the Colts but the Colts looked like utter trash.
That trade up for Wentz looks like year one will be a waste.
They are lucky they still have their first round pick next year and only gave up a 2nd round pick for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.