NFL Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Eagles are actually good, and the Cowboys get the Bears...shaping up to be an awful Sunday.

And the Eagles are actually good, and the Cowboys get the Bears...shaping up to be an awful Sunday.

Wentz is for real and the defense is dominant. Third best team through three weeks after the Pats and Broncos.

AFC looks like 5 of the 6 playoff teams are pretty close to locks
Pats, Broncos, Steelers, Chiefs, Texans all look like playoff teams.
Jets, Raiders, Bengals, Ravens, Bills fighting for that last spot.

Philly is overachieving but I don't see them sustaining it. These wins will get the fanbase on board with Wentz and defend the trade a lot more now. Philly could go 8-8.
The NFC east looks wide open right now.

The AFC race between New England, Denver, Pittsburgh is going to be good all 3 teams could go atleast 12-4.
New England plays both Pittsburgh and Denver on the road. Denver owns New Englsnd in Denver and NE typically owns Pittsburgh.

Eagles sitting atop the NFC East at 3-0. lol I'm not buying it until they're up two games with one to play. Wentz is getting all of the attention and he deserves it but the really shocking part is the defense. Holding Big Ben and crew to a FG? I would have given you 50-1 on that happening.

Dak Prescott looks awesome tonight. I am Romo fan, but how does one justify putting Romo back in if this kid continues to play this way.

So much stupidity in this game today by the Giants. Dumb penalties, fumbles, and Eli has had his head up his...

I was there today. Gorgeous day. Beautiful plumage. Sloppy sloppy play.

zmaz2v.jpg

the takeaway to me is that if we ever learned to play a clean game, we could be dominant. thats on the coaches to a large extent. we shoulda won this and the NO games by 14+

we have had this problem for years. doubt it goes away soon

Dak Prescott looks awesome tonight. I am Romo fan, but how does one justify putting Romo back in if this kid continues to play this way.
I didn't know there were Romo fans. Garrett has always been on thin ice. As long as the kid is playing well, he should keep playing him.

vereen, done for the year.

the last 24 hours have not been kind to your Kaiser...
I don't care what any Giant player said going into the game, they were way too cocky. Now, hopefully McAdoo can reign them in and get everyone healthy. Darkwa is not bad but he is no Shane Vereen.

I didn't know there were Romo fans. Garrett has always been on thin ice. As long as the kid is playing well, he should keep playing him.

There are plenty of them, I like the guy, I'm not one his fanboys there, when he plays poorly I have been tough on him. I think Dak should keep the job as long as he is playing well.

I am a big Romo fan! I think it's way too early to worry about what happens if/when he returns.

Rex this is who you are facing this week. I am going to miss Rex trying to rattle the Pats and Belichick.

I feel bad for Bills fans. Man is Rex Ryan is a clown. The guy just can't ST FU about Belichick and the Patriots. They own his head.

I think the Bills coach next year is going to be Tom Coughlin. That would scare me as a Pats fan as he is competent and knows how to beat Belichick. Buffalo would be stupid not fire Rex and hire Coughlin.

Saw where Cam Newton was sacked 8 times by the Vikings. Hard to be Superman when your offensive line is blocking like Pee Wee Herman wearing Kryptonite shoes.

Cause Romo is a difference maker when healthy. Dak is solid so far but you have to go with the healthy Romo.

I feel bad for Bills fans. Man is Rex Ryan is a clown. The guy just can't ST FU about Belichick and the Patriots. They own his head.

I think the Bills coach next year is going to be Tom Coughlin. That would scare me as a Pats fan as he is competent and knows how to beat Belichick. Buffalo would be stupid not fire Rex and hire Coughlin.

Those two NYG losses really left you scarred. I remember last year you were concerned NE might have to play Big Blue in the Super Bowl. ;)

Those two NYG losses really left you scarred. I remember last year you were concerned NE might have to play Big Blue in the Super Bowl. ;)
Its not the team its the coach. There are like 3 coaches in the NFL in Belichick's league. While their is a dearth of good QBs in the league there is an even bigger drain on HC talent. Coughlin is one of the few HCs in Belichick's league thus I give him the respect he deserves.

The reason the AFC East has been a joke is there hasn't been a HC close to Belichick's league. Nick Saban stayed 2 years and got out. He is the only one who was close.

Its not the team its the coach. There are like 3 coaches in the NFL in Belichick's league. While their is a dearth of good QBs in the league there is an even bigger drain on HC talent. Coughlin is one of the few HCs in Belichick's league thus I give him the respect he deserves.

The reason the AFC East has been a joke is there hasn't been a HC close to Belichick's league. Nick Saban stayed 2 years and got out. He is the only one who was close.

There is no one in Bellichick's league, its Bill and than everyone else.

There is no one in Bellichick's league, its Bill and than everyone else.
There are a few other good HCs in the league. Sean Payton, Mike Zimmer,John Harbaugh, Gary Kubiak right now are the only ones close. Coughlin was in this group. There are other decent coaches like Marvin Lewis, Andy Reid, Mike Tomlin types but they can't beat Belichick.
There is a head coach problem in the league. They need more talented HCs. The league is full of doofus HCs.

Belichick is the best because he has total control over the roster as well and is the GM. Thus, he is ruthless in making sure nobody rules his salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.