NIT Bracketology | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Bracketology

Maybe it’s me but I’m not so sure Red fights to keep Bell. Its going to be an interesting week.

Only player on roster with NBA potential... I hope we at least try...

I think if someone is disappointed it should be based on what happened in the last 7 years before Red came in -not Red this year. I know some don't like that, but at least I see what happened before Red as valid tipping points.

But Red seems to have done pretty good all things considered. I don't think this year should be the tipping point.
He has, but the people who criticize him immediately tie him to JB because they wanted an outside hire to begin with and don’t appear to want him to succeed.

Not even close.

Not now... 2 yrs very possible.

Bell is as pure a shooter as we've had since maybe gmac... Including Joey Basketball.

We get a real PG that isn't all about getting his, Bell could shine.

Glad we stuck to JBs 2 year plan last year.
This sounds like the type of turnover you get when you hire externally. Only red spent a year before doing it.

This is what you get when the powers that be enable a subordinate to continuously get away with; “JB just saying stuff!”

Shameful! :(:mad:

We've had posters complain all year that Red better have the stones to make wholesale changes after the season ends.

The portal opens tomorrow. Changes are coming.

major-league-cleveland-indians.gif

Nope. I was right after the BC loss and I’m right today. Season was a bust. Hard to call it a success. It wasn’t a complete and utter failure, but it hasn’t been a successful year. Now it looks like Red is tearing down half the roster. I’m going inclined to still call it a bust. But I’m hopeful Red will get it fixed for next year. He’s at an early inflection point in his coaching career.
Being "right" on the internet seems to be rather important to you. Will this suffice?

Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

The issue I have here is the University could appeal to the fan base and field a team of players that want to be a part of the tournament….they probably should of said right away they wouldn’t accept an NIt bid and that wouldn’t of got fans somewhat excited for postseason play which we are all craving for

Red got stuck with all the sophmores from JB's best class ever, and Bennie was worst then all of them.
And Benny was not even a soph. I also think it was a good class, not great, however lots of challenges

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom