NIT Bracketology | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Bracketology

You all are hysterical. This is what the majority of the board wanted all year, major roster overhaul. I see this as a positive. How many guys on the current roster get playing time on our past teams? Maybe 2-3 as role players. This is an opportunity to do what we have neglected to do the last 5 years, facilitating non ACC caliber players to better fits elsewhere. No more pushing the same crappy basketball and pointing to "next year."

Set aside the bad behavior of some of our guys that have been spelled out by credible posters and simply look at the basketball. Regardless of off court issues, most of these guys should not be here. I for one am excited that we can offer starters minutes to new guys in the portal and get rid of issues. Culture is big, ours is bad right now. Bring talent upgrades in that fit Red's style of play and lets get after it.

Wish the departures the best, but we should not be pining over any of these guys leaving.

The way I see it, if it's true Bell can only do one thing, and he's the only guy on the team that can consistently do that one thing, it's pretty remarkable that he made 84 threes on 42% shooting.

Improbable, really.

I'd argue in a real offense with focus and dynamic cuts, and rapid ball movement, he could be an assassin.

His catch and release is elite and the side step and launch... getting defenders to jump by that he started doing towards the end the season...

If he leaves, the right coach and team are going to get a player with NBA potential.

So there’s 5 or 6 spots open depending on what Chris Bell does, if this is how it’s all shaking out.

Cuffe, Starling, Moore, Freeman, Brown, McLeod and Patterson remain.
Need 4 in the portal, maybe 3 starters. Definitely 2.

You are one of the few that was craving to watch this team play one second more this year. You know what I was craving for? The coaches to hit the ground running at making us a good team next year. Don't waste one more second on this group.
You've been right about this team all year, even when I didn't want to hear it.

I mean didn’t Autry have full control this year? That’s what I don’t understand he could of cleaned house this year but who knows maybe he wanted to see what he had

You all are hysterical. This is what the majority of the board wanted all year, major roster overhaul. I see this as a positive. How many guys on the current roster get playing time on our past teams? Maybe 2-3 as role players. This is an opportunity to do what we have neglected to do the last 5 years, facilitating non ACC caliber players to better fits elsewhere. No more pushing the same crappy basketball and pointing to "next year."

Set aside the bad behavior of some of our guys that have been spelled out by credible posters and simply look at the basketball. Regardless of off court issues, most of these guys should not be here. I for one am excited that we can offer starters minutes to new guys in the portal and get rid of issues. Culture is big, ours is bad right now. Bring talent upgrades in that fit Red's style of play and lets get after it.

Wish the departures the best, but we should not be pining over any of these guys leaving.
The x100000000

Copeland
If he leaves that would be utter foolishness, just my opinion however. Imagine him developing like Lazarus Sims with massively more upside, no disrespect to LS. I also believe the NBA is starting to trend a bit older in terms of the draft.

If he leaves that would be utter foolishness, just my opinion however. Imagine him developing like Lazarus Sims with massively more upside, no disrespect to LS. I also believe the NBA is starting to trend a bit older in terms of the draft.
Utter foolishness on whose part?

McLeods tweet looks like he might be gone.
And so be it. He was a project to begin with, with very little P5 production. I am tired of the projects we take on. Let guys develop elsewhere and then scoop them up. I am tired of the project centers, I just want another Christmas :(

I hate the NIT less than most posters on this board and if we had a promising group of young players with bright futures I would be all for it. For a dysfunctional team that's about to lose most of its players, the NIT wouldn't be good for the program or most of its fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom