No Howard. | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

No Howard.

The information on the damage Howard did is in Francis podcast.
I won't say what it was because we need to move on but if people want to mine it go ahead.
Where do you find the Francis podcast?

I'm interested in seeing how long until news leaks about this (specific details) to the general public.

Good luck with that. I started hanging "here" on these things in the fall of '03 trying to learn what happened to Billy E, and there's still been nothing really conclusive. :D

So where does JB go from here with Howard? No minutes, very few minutes, or does he allow Frank to work his way back into the regular rotation?

I think the fact he got a minute of mop-up time is a signal it's not hopeless. There are a lot of others who could have been thrown that bone, but it's my guess it went him for a reason. Although I've been wrong before. :noidea:

I think the fact he got a minute of mop-up time is a signal it's not hopeless. There are a lot of others who could have been thrown that bone, but it's my guess it went him for a reason. Although I've been wrong before. :noidea:
His minute came at the end of the 1st half, not mop-up time.

Didn't want Lydon picking up a 3rd foul with 1 minute left in the half.

We were only called for 4 fouls in the 2nd half. As long as the boys were getting along with each other, JB didn't feel the need to sub.

1.) Good point, good move.

2.) "If it ain't broke ..."

what is the podcast number? i only see up to dec 7th which is the uconn one? thanks!
Francis03 which podcast is one where you talk about what I am referencing.(BR)
I honestly don't know which one it is. I think it was one or two before that one.

Francis03 which podcast is one where you talk about what I am referencing.(BR)
I honestly don't know which one it is. I think it was one or two before that one.

Also i wanna say thank you to Francis for all that u do for the cuse basketball community, i love listening to your podcasts and think they are awesome and very insightful. Much appreciated my man!!!

So where does JB go from here with Howard? No minutes, very few minutes, or does he allow Frank to work his way back into the regular rotation?
You'll see Howard for extended minutes the next time Gillon is stinking it up in a game JB thinks is winnable.

Not necessarily, there are other factors in play here. FH needs to change and I'm not referring to his game, which clearly does need work.
I was careful to qualify my statement.

You'll see Howard for extended minutes the next time Gillon is stinking it up in a game JB thinks is winnable.
We've seen JB stick with guys over the years that most fans thought he should have benched (see Cooney, Trevor) - this is JB's lineup going forward. We see FH in foul trouble situations only IMO.

This dancing around act from the "insiders" is tiresome. Come and say it if you have something.

Especially if it's already been outed in the podcast

I was careful to qualify my statement.

He's no longer going to be Captain Hook. Gillon will have to be really bad for an extended period of time.

This dancing around act from the "insiders" is tiresome. Come and say it if you have something.

I'm confused... how about help some of us who are in the dark in terms of what you are implying.

No one is dancing. What are you missing? Specifics don't need to be posted. Posting those details wouldn't be great for the program. Enough damage has already been done. Everyone can put two and two together as to the general issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom