Not looking forward to Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Not looking forward to Saturday

I'm going into the game expecting Brice to match his numbers from tonight. If he doesn't, then it's a bonus!

We need Wes Johnson to face Brice Johnson

But seriously we cannot even take out FSU with there 7'3 and 7'4 players...

And also while I am at it, onawakus brother is putting up some good stats if only we could have added him to this team

Roy always has awful game plans against the zone but they will score 80pts just by chucking the ball up at the rim and getting the offensive rebound in easy scoring position

They also gave up 90 points on 68 shots and on 50% from three. UNC have never been defensive juggernauts.

Roy always has awful game plans against the zone but they will score 80pts just by chucking the ball up at the rim and getting the offensive rebound in easy scoring position

Agreed. This is where our defensive field goal % numbers are always deceptive. Who cares if you hold a team to 10% from the field if they get 9 offensive rebounds and eventually score? Bigger problem this year than most years, but a consistent theme if you look deeper beyond just the stat.

UNC will be able to play dump and chase all day against this team.

I can always hope for a win since I live in NC and UNC fans are the most arrogant of all the schools down here, but I don't see it

You must be watching a different SU team than me, UNC will get 35+ second chance points

Syracuse will be inconsistent this year with our style of play. We will lose awful games and we will beat good teams. We've already seen both. Big home game, return of JB, Roy coaching the other side, and we're due for 55% shooting game from 3-pt range. We will win.

We will beat Clemson but have you watched UNC this year they won't let the zone get set up and will beat us down the floor as Miami did, hopefully we shoot lights out and keep it close with a chance to pull one out but talent and not JB will be the difference in the game and we don't have enough to go 10 deep with them

How many players must get injured before Stillman White plays?

At that point we have a shot.

With reference to the thread title, I AM looking forward to Saturday. It's the weekend, no work baby! Plus, JB returns.

i always think we're gonna win every game at home no matter how good the opponent is or how bad we are. thats not changing on saturday, i think we win. but i sure aint putting money on it

We need Wes Johnson to face Brice Johnson

But seriously we cannot even take out FSU with there 7'3 and 7'4 players...

And also while I am at it, onawakus brother is putting up some good stats if only we could have added him to this team

onawakus.....

Well, I am looking forward to it. It will be my first (and perhaps only) game at the Dome this season.

(Oddly, I've attended five away/neutral court games).

Last edited:
Gonna have to go picture in picture for the cuse and steelers games, would love to put the tarholes supporters down here in their place

Gonna have to go picture in picture for the cuse and steelers games, would love to put the tarholes supporters down here in their place

figures that our 1 saturday nice acc game is up against an nfl playoff game. this would be the 1 saturday i wish we had a noon start.

I always look forward to games. I take it probably too seriously at times during the games, but Syracuse football and basketball is one of my main forms of entertainment. I love it too much not to look forward to each game.

I always look forward to games. I take it probably too seriously at times during the games, but Syracuse football and basketball is one of my main forms of entertainment. I love it too much not to look forward to each game.
And when there's a chance you might get to see old Roy cry, how could anyone not look forward to that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom