OC Candidates | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

OC Candidates

Here are some rumors on the offensive side of the ball….

Jeff Nixon OC
Preston Brown RB
Tiquan Underwood WR
Nunzio Campanile QB (or RB or TE or WR)
Thad Ward RB or WR
Augie Hoffman OL
Steve Adazzio OL
I will throw in Chris Wiesehan at OL as well. Temple OL coach today. Lots of experience and coached at SU from 2007-08.
Don’t be bringing any of that grob stink in here.

Here are some rumors on the offensive side of the ball….

Jeff Nixon OC
Preston Brown RB
Tiquan Underwood WR
Nunzio Campanile QB (or RB or TE or WR)
Thad Ward RB or WR
Augie Hoffman OL
Steve Adazzio OL
I will throw in Chris Wiesehan at OL as well. Temple OL coach today. Lots of experience and coached at SU from 2007-08.

If it is Nixon I would imagine he would resign from the Giants soon right? Now way we/he/coach waits 2 months for him. Coach Brown is hitting the ground running.

Glen Thomas OC has been rumored.

Was Thomas and Nixon together at Baylor? Were they both Co-Offensive Coordinators together? Could they BOTH be coming back to do the same thing here?

According to The Eagles’ Travis Brown, Addazio, who had served as the position coach since the 2022 season, was given a second chance under then-head coach Jimbo Fisher to fix the offensive line issues that had plagued the program since the 2021 season. However, Addazio, statically at least, was just plain bad, as A&M’s O-line gave up a nation-leading 76 quarterback hits, while four A&M quarterbacks sustained injuries during said two-year span.

We thought we had it bad. His OL was the nation leader in qb hits. That’s a no vote from me.

Where are you seeing that he may be staying? Will he still be WR coach? Not questioning info you may have, just wondering if there is s link or anything I can see.
Someone here said that Nunzio and Johnson were staying. I certainly don’t want to spread something that isn’t true though.

We have an actual shot at the Dazzler?

Time to announce an OC
Brown mentioned that he (OC) would be here soon. I imagine we have our guy and it's just a matter of finalizing the contract. This will likely be another high $ contract - from the university that was too cheap to invest in the football program.

Have we heard any rumblings as to where Jason Beck will land or whether there's a chance to retain him here?

You loved making this post, made your day
blog_image_3688_3808_Every_Charlie_Brown_Football_Gag_Comic_201701271219.jpg

Well if Thamel said it then it is happening. The name shouldn't come as a surprise to the board as we have been talking about him for days now...

I will have QB Coach concerns but overall this hire makes sense and fits in with our current coaches.

You loved making this post, made your day
I literally said earlier this morning that Fran was winning me over and liked much of what he said. I also said yesterday that OC was going to be a huge hire considering both he and E-Rob are defensive guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom