Official Clemson Post-game thread | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Post-game thread

No PG and no C is killing this team. But isn't it the coaching staffs job to make sure we aren't in this predicament? They've had a LOT of recruiting misses in the past several years. Tired of excuses and blaming external factors. This is getting really old.

Any shot we had of being just a bubble team just went out the window. Season is basically over. And its january 5. This sux.

The end game sequence pretty much summed up this program the last two years. This team has to be at 15% or less on going 2-2 @ the line late in games it's become almost automatic that were going O fer OR 1-2. The wide open Clemson look thereafter was something u could have bet ur life on, Cooney collapsing like we're 2 minutes into regulation versus under 10 seconds up 3 was classic. Honestly this a dumb bball IQ team. They make every bone head classic mistake.

Cooney barely drawing iron on that last shot any duke or unc guard would have nailed was beyond predictable, Coleman would have had a better chance of that going in Lastly Joseph should be given the time to move on speech the second the season is over kid couldn't play at Lemoyne at this point.

Post reactions here.

Not good.

The parts are there to be better than they have shown under Hop, but the hole is now probably too deep to crawl out of and make the NCAA. Mali hit a wall before Christmas, Lydon has done so since then, G cannot run a pick and roll, which is kinda important for your PG to be able to do so. TC is too streaky, and DC is still a project. I think if Lydon regains his shooting touch, Frankie comes back to give some solid PG play, then they could score an upset or 3, but that was a must win game that they had every chance to win. May need a win or 2 in the ACC tourney now to avoid a losing record.

Well, that was rough. It seemed we just didn't have the killer instinct and no one wanted to take a shot. Until it was down to 8 seconds or something. We have no one who wants to be the hero because it seems they're afraid of being the goats.

I had a great couple kids behind me, and that helped. (Not really.)

I am going to go watch Hercule Poirot solve murders on Netflix. See you tomorrow, everyone!

Ugh - that was ugly! I have not been this down after a loss in awhile. 0 & 3 in Conference play w some horrific ( SJU) losses prior. Want to be positive about the rest of the season, but it's tough .

Oh well maybe a short nights sleep will help

Any shot we had of being just a bubble team just went out the window. Season is basically over. And its january 5. This sux.
Season ended tonight.
Fortunately, the coaching staff and players don't believe that nonsense and will continue to work their asses off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom