Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

In a partial score - Time Outs 3 - HCSS 0

I just don't know how anyone can defend the idiocy two weeks in a row. And the whole nonsense on the 1st and goal from the 2 against UVA when Lester got cute.

Turnovers happen. But clock mismanagement should never happen. It is 100% in your control.

This team is just not ready yet. The effort is there, but the talent does not match up.

When are we going to be relevant again?
I'm afraid we aren't. Getting kids like Clark and Washington along with getting lucky with Dungey could have done that. But this staff and some fans have no problem with us walking away from guys like Clark.

I know there's going to be posts from the usual suspects saying that no one expected to beat FSU anyway, and we hung tough for a half, and talent, and unicorns, and whatever. But there's no point on hanging onto a coach who is not capable of managing a game.

This...

Can we just have norton blasting rockets knocking out their front 7

Can we please recruit some wr's? One Wr recruit in 2 years is absolutely ridiculous.

I just don't know how anyone can defend the idiocy two weeks in a row. And the whole nonsense on the 1st and goal from the 2 against UVA when Lester got cute.

Turnovers happen. But clock mismanagement should never happen. It is 100% in your control.

I wouldnt say never happen. But certainly in that situation it should never happen

He's no worse than Wigham so let him play.
if that is the choice, I agree. Who was the poster that was saying Whigham would play on Sunday's.?

A ton of PI and defensive interference on FSU. Not that it changes the outcome but it's brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom