Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

I plead with both sides of the Shafer debate to stay level headed after this game, regardless of result.

The fire-Shafer crowd will no doubt say "we couldnt even beat a team of backups" if we lose.

The hashtag pro-Shafer guys will be "told you !! Shafer for prez. 10 year extension!!" if we win.

Lets just enjoy this game and hope to God we win. The bottom line is 6 wins is the goal. A win today would be huge. This is not an FSU team that would beat any good teams with the injuries. We are not good, but we are not awful. Today is our day. Cuse 20-17

Shark90210 said:
I plead with both sides of the Shafer debate to stay level headed after this game, regardless of result. The fire-Shafer crowd will no doubt say "we couldnt even beat a team of backups" if we lose. The hashtag pro-Shafer guys will be "told you !! Shafer for prez. 10 year extension!!" if we win. Lets just enjoy this game and hope to God we win. The bottom line is 6 wins is the goal. A win today would be huge. This is not an FSU team that would beat any good teams with the injuries. We are not good, but we are not awful. Today is our day. Cuse 20-17
This place will be a mad house in 2 and a half hours

Is it just my imagination or does ABC have a less crisp HD picture than other channels?

Great start with a sugar bear sack and great field position

Eric15 said:
Is it just my imagination or does ABC have a less crisp HD picture than other channels?
I swear i said "this picture sucks"

Sneed the D to hold again here. Give the O and other crack with good field position

First how was that not a Pass interference and second how was that not a block in the back?

Refs are off to a poor start.

Looks like their corners will get reputation calls. Used leverage grabbing Estime to break up the pass.

Another great long throw by Dungey.

Libero2 said:
Sneed the D to hold again here. Give the O and other crack with good field position
I have no idea what this means. But i like

I love that Dungey went deep after noticing the outside blitz. Smart.

Shame that ball one hopped directly back into his arms

We're getting the early defensive stops. That isn't going to last. Time for the offense to put points on the board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom