Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

Hate to say but this game could be the nail in HCSS coffin. We look real bad and I am sure Coyle is taking note.

Our recruiting is trending up

very few. very, very few. maybe Ishmael as a #3 wr?
Ron Thompson for sure. thats it.

their 3rd stringers mop the floor with our starters. this is why the "recruiting is better" is all relative. better than when we were in the Big East and didnt have the IPF? Sure. Any coach would get better recruits from that. But good enough to compete with good teams? Meh.

Time to go rake leaves yet?

I was out raking before the game started. I was definitely having more fun than I am now.

I'm here for now but will reevaluate at halftime.

Orangejet said:
Hate to say but this game could be the nail in HCSS coffin. We look real bad and I am sure Coyle is taking note.

Good luck to the next guy.

FSU just has so much more talent, and a new guy isn't going to change that.

There's a bigger issue here than coaching.

qdawgg said:
I was being sarcastic. We always have a built in excuse for not being able to beat decent teams
whoops sorry

It's not concerning that FSU is beating us.

It's concerning that minus Golston and Cook they are DESTROYING us. They haven't been destroying anyone.

But yea, keep making excuses for this staff.
they barely beat BC or Wake. BARELY. With a full roster. This is scary. But its only the 2nd quarter.

very few. very, very few. maybe Ishmael as a #3 wr?
Ron Thompson for sure. thats it.

their 3rd stringers mop the floor with our starters. this is why the "recruiting is better" is all relative. better than when we were in the Big East and didnt have the IPF? Sure. Any coach would get better recruits from that. But good enough to compete with good teams? Meh.

i was being sarcastic. A lot of posters have been telling us the recruiting is trending up

I came home from work yesterday and saw all my leaves already on the curb. My neighbor used his leaf-blower and took care of my leaves.

I'm pissed. I could be raking those right now!

Good luck to the next guy.

FSU just has so much more talent, and a new guy isn't going to change that.

There's a bigger issue here than coaching.
Then how come teams like Wake and BC can compete? I'd say we're more talented than them.

It's not concerning that FSU is beating us.

It's concerning that minus Golston and Cook they are DESTROYING us. They haven't been destroying anyone.

But yea, keep making excuses for this staff.

The backups are better than our starters. Playing deep safety over top and guys are just running by the defensive backfield.

What's the scheme for that coach?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom