Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

Pretty bad when almost every play Spielman is calling out missed calls that are hurting Cuse

I came home from work yesterday and saw all my leaves already on the curb. My neighbor used his leaf-blower and took care of my leaves.

I'm pissed. I could be raking those right now!
This is funny

Offense falling apart a little bit. Dungey looks rattled. Just to be clear, I'm fine with that. This game's not on Dungey.

If you think this one is about coaching and not the obvious talent gap on the field well I don't know...

Then explain FSU vs the rest of the ACC?

USF 34-14
BC 14-0
Wake 24-16
Miami 29-24

How does every other ACC school have the talent to be competitive the entire game vs FSU, and we are basically done by the end of the 1st quarter? Not to mention we are playing against the back up QB, and the back up RB.

I'd love to hear the explanation.

PLEASE SANTA bring us a couple of Jucos CB's S and DT's

Our secondary
th

The backups are better than our starters. Playing deep safety over top and guys are just running by the defensive backfield.

What's the scheme for that coach?

speaking of over the top, your over the top defense of this coaching staff is wild. not even sure how you can be watching the same season as me. and i am not one who thinks Shafer should go, we unfortunately have to give him one more year. have to. But then Coyle can get a qualified guy in here.

at least we are still talking SU football, in alot of years this thread would be lucky to get 4 pages by end of the game. we have 9 pgs in the first half.

USF 34-14
BC 14-0
Wake 24-16
Miami 29-24

How does every other ACC school have the talent to be competitive the entire game vs FSU, and we are basically done by the end of the 1st quarter? Not to mention we are playing against the back up QB, and the back up RB.

There isn't one. It's blind defense by certain people on here. No school serious about football keeps this guy around after this year unless he rallies for a bowl.

USF 34-14
BC 14-0
Wake 24-16
Miami 29-24

"they are mad because they lost last week."

USF 34-14
BC 14-0
Wake 24-16
Miami 29-24

McGuire is a much better passer than Golson for starters.

What specific scheme issues you got versus the general our coaches suck.

I came home from work yesterday and saw all my leaves already on the curb. My neighbor used his leaf-blower and took care of my leaves.

I'm pissed. I could be raking those right now!
Lol. Thankfully I have my smoker going so I can distract with the pork shoulder I have smoking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom