Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

This is just plain sad to see. Then to rub it in the announcers tell us we are 0-9 against ranked teams and 2-12 against P5 teams under Shafer.

See, those two wins are proof we are getting better. Oh wait, those were with Marrones recruits. Lol, just kidding, couldn't help myself.

absolutely amazing the lengths some people will go to support Shafer. i LOL'd when i read that as well. So other teams hung in because FSu is better without Golson and Cook AND 40% of their offense line. Ok then...

Chris Spielman suggested the same about the QB. Patrick was a top 5 RB last year.

Pretty sure Spelman has forgotten more about football than most will ever know. But the board is making this up. Ok.

McGuire is a much better passer than Golson for starters.

What specific scheme issues you got versus the general our coaches suck.

Oh so your excuse is we'd be better off vs. the starter. Ok got it.

What specific issues? Well there are plenty. For being a defensive mastermind we have made 1 defensive adjustment the entire season despite continually getting beat over the top (and that's when we aren't giving up 10-15 yards for playing soft). How about tring to be a little predictable in our pass coverage, and not always drop back into zone/Tampa 2. If we're going to get beat over the top how about try switching it up a little bit? Considering we blitz all the time how about throwing some press coverage with help over the top? Or at least throw it out there every now and again. We are so damn predictable it's sad.

But i'm not sure, I don't get paid millions of dollars to make these decisions. All I know is every other ACC team has played FSU competitively for the entire game.

Facts are facts. We are 2-12 the last 14 games vs P5 programs with both wins vs Wake, and 0-9 vs ranked teams. I'm sure everyone heard McDonough state those facts during the lead up. The best win in the Shafer era is still a win vs a 7-5 Minnesota team. We're never going to have more talent then most of the ACC, we need someone who can game plan and scheme our ways to wins,and Shafer has not even come close to proving that.

The head ref looks like a turd.
I open the game log and this is the first post I see.
LOL, Message board is paying attention.

The 14 points the refs gave them are down to 10 now though after that missed fg.

Chris Spielman suggested the same about the QB. Patrick was a top 5 RB last year.

Pretty sure Spelman has forgotten more about football than most will ever know. But the board is making this up. Ok.

I know how good Patrick is, but as good as he is he's filling in for someone who is even better, and the rest of the ACC had to go up against him.

Did you conveniently forget the part where Speilam questioned our defensive scheme and technique by our DB's?

Probably not since I know you usually have your eyes closed with your fingers in your ears repeating " Everything is fine, everything is fine, everything is fine"....

Get two first downs running the ball so we try to run a screen...smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom