Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

3rd and 2 and instead of trying to run the ball to the outside with Dungy and RB we run that stupid play...wow...just wom.

Does he really think his defense is going to hold? W.t.f. That us crazy to punt there.
Not hard nosed to punt there and then boot it thru the end zone. What

Why punt because we are kinda "in" the game and need to keep it at 14. It's smart move. You basically giving giving fsu game if you don't make it. Too early.

jgeorge322 said:
Is it me or running a slant to brisley is a bad idea No targets to ish. Maddening. This guy isnt deon sanders
it's almost as if Philips and estime waste practice time on lead blocking and running

4-5 consecutive runs that work then you pass on 3rd and 2. I'm not sure about these coaches.

I mean just so lame. So lame. That punt means the staff has given up on this game.

That 3rd and 2 and then punt is the most compelling argument against retaining this staff yet

the 3rd down play call shows they planned to punt all along. run up the gut twice there and u still have the ball.
this is so sad. playing vs a team of backups and still getting smoked. UGGH.

Why punt because we are kinda "in" the game and need to keep it at 14. It's smart move. You basically giving giving fsu game if you don't make it. Too early.

We are?

Jake said:
Does he really think his defense is going to hold? W.t.f. That us crazy to punt there.
he is not smart at all

3rd and 2 and Morris is getting 5 yards a clip so let's call an odd slant pass. "Sigh"

Terrible play calling by Lester. Two downs to get two yards and eat up some clock. Watch them go down the field with a deep bomb.

Pretty sure that whole drive had been runs, and then he calls that slant with 2 yards to go that had absolutely no chance. Really strange

That mindset means you've accepted losing.

The right mindset is we have 2 plays to get 2 yards on the way to a TD that gets us within 7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom