OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!! | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!

Why is McFarlane in the game, getting that important carry?

McFarlane just takes too much time to make his move.

Fredericks gets that first down. He was slow to get up from the last run though

Please line up behind the center and play smashmouth football for a yard or two like Pitt with QO.

The second down play call was the killer in that last series. You have 2nd and 1 and throw the ball. Pitt knew what was coming on 3rd down. Get the dang first down!! Lester kills me sometimes with his calls..ugh.

Hey let's take our best RB out and give the ball to our worse RB. Why? To get him a touch?

Leave your best players in the game unless they are hurt, or if they need a quick break. Fredericks has 8 carries. No reason for him to be out.

Hey let's take our best RB out and give the ball to our worse RB. Why? To get him a touch?

Leave your best players in the game unless they are hurt, or if they need a quick break. Fredericks has 8 carries. No reason for him to be out.
I think Fredericks may have taken himself out on that play. Seemed like he got up a little slow.

What was that get the first down and take time off the clock keep the D off the field

DocFlanders said:
After that replay, Dungey should not be back out. Despite that nice pass. I'm a little disappointed in SS putting him back out there today.
it's the doctors call, not the coaches.

the pitt linebackers were running to the line before that snap...need to change up the cadence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom