Official syracusefan.com NCAA bracket contest.. Here it is (Thanks, Tomcat) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official syracusefan.com NCAA bracket contest.. Here it is (Thanks, Tomcat)

Stevenson picked a perfect elite 8 to vault into first place. I hate that arrogant pr-ck

Second place, woohoo. Too bad I stumbled so bad in the opening round. Don't think I've ever done better.

Congratulations to @noer13086, who won the challenge this year and finished in the 99.5% percentile overall (for everyone that competed in the whole world)!

Very impressive.

Please send me an EZInbox with your contact info and I will arrange to send you your prize. But the biggest prize is, without question, the honor of being the top prognosticator in all of Syracusefan.com.

I salute you!

Congratulations to @noer13086, who won the challenge this year and finished in the 99.5% percentile overall (for everyone that competed in the whole world)!

Very impressive.

Please send me an EZInbox with your contact info and I will arrange to send you your prize. But the biggest prize is, without question, the honor of being the top prognosticator in all of Syracusefan.com.

I salute you!

My bracket turned out to be seriously bad (except for having Wisconsin in the NC game), and still I finished in the 80th percentile globally. There must have been some REALLY bad brackets out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom