Ogundeko | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we definitely need to set up a specific time to start an OGuN-DEKO clap clap - clap clap clap, chant at the pinstripe bowl shall we say at the break between the 1st and 2nd quarter? Other opinions?

As of this moment, this thread contains 16% of all of the posts on the Football Recruiting Forum (1478 posts/9229 total posts).

Infatuation nation. Well done.

Must be getting pretty close to the century mark. I only state that as I want to keep the thread moving along!

So we definitely need to set up a specific time to start an OGuN-DEKO clap clap - clap clap clap, chant at the pinstripe bowl shall we say at the break between the 1st and 2nd quarter? Other opinions?
Repost for Page 100!

Repost for Page 100!

My settings must be different. I show it at 75 pages.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If all the posts discussing how many posts there have been are removed, there would probably be about 60 pages instead of 100.
And yes, this post is one of those posts.

If all the posts discussing how many posts there have been are removed, there would probably be about 60 pages instead of 100.
And yes, this post is one of those posts.

But its still a post :)

Only a couple more days until we find out for sure about Ogundeko. Honestly, for those more in the know, what are our chances, I know we are involved in his final 2 with Clemson, but in reality, are we even close to a 50-50 shot here?

Only a couple more days until we find out for sure about Ogundeko. Honestly, for those more in the know, what are our chances, I know we are involved in his final 2 with Clemson, but in reality, are we even close to a 50-50 shot here?
sorry, no actual discussion of the recruit is allowed in this thread any more - just dopey "wow, look how big this thread is!!!" posts allowed

Oh Lord

sorry, no actual discussion of the recruit is allowed in this thread any more - just dopey "wow, look how big this thread is!!!" posts allowed

Oh Lord

Oh ok, still learning the ropes I suppose. I figured after the 100 celebration we could get back on topic...

(and yes I am aware of the sarcasm)

Still think he's a Clemson lean but we do have a shot.

Still think he's a Clemson lean but we do have a shot.

As others have said, he seems to flip flop to the people he talked too most recently, and we have the last chance to be with him don't we?

Also he has to love the fact he would be an instant celebrity on campus. So hopefully we find a way to steal him in the end.

As others have said, he seems to flip flop to the people he talked too most recently, and we have the last chance to be with him don't we?

Also he has to love the fact he would be an instant celebrity on campus. So hopefully we find a way to steal him in the end.
Every FB player at Clemson is a celebrity

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I have absolutely no inside knowledge but based on the connection with Gus, his family being close, and the SU presence in NYC there has to be a solid shot this happens.

I have absolutely no inside knowledge but based on the connection with Gus, his family being close, and the SU presence in NYC there has to be a solid shot this happens.
Fingers crossed, that's all we have left in the bag of tricks right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom