Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

My guess would be bullough and or daoust.

Cb went high school at orchard park, I assume he's the western ny recruiter

I don't think our DC would stay behind. At least I'd want him more focused on the game plan. My bet is Eric White, and Moore since it's his primary recruiter.

I like the sound of this:

Aaron Roberts ‏@D1_Roberts 1h
Rooting for those 'Cuse Boys against Northwestern

BT1brzuIMAEuW5B.jpg

Aaron Roberts ‏@D1_Roberts27m
Flights being set up for official to syracuse

I used to have that many letters from SU on my desk too, only they were of the parking violation variety.
campus security doesn't F around - I recall having to fork over $350 up at skytop to get my diploma - a nice little going away gift from the school.

This.

First ACC opponent in the dome. Homecoming weekend. Top 10 opponent. This game should be Billy Fucillo HUGE! I was at a couple big games where i dont think i remember myself hearing (Michigan 99, VaTech 2001, FSU 2004). When the fans show up, the dome is an amazing place.
The first time that I remember the Dome so loud it was mind clouding was the WV game in1987. I don't need any "mind clouding" pokes. Its lame and way too easy. I was in section 251 first row with railing in front and Billy hd just scored the the big points to ice the game It was more than loud. My wife was with me and we still remember the day as if it was yesterday We left our sons in Binghamton with relatives and we had to pick them up and proceed to NJ from there. It was snowing hard and the trip was still short because we were lying high with adrenaline. My two men still remember the whole thing.A classic family moment to have lived and enjoy.:eek:

I have two, they are 9 and 7. It scares me to death what will be normal behavior when they become teenagers. I do know one thing, my thoughts on gun control have become far more to the right.

I am with you, I have two as well, 12 and 8. Don't like guns but I may learn to like them really soon.

I think she's one of the cheerleaders.

Pretty sure you are right...we had a fairly tall brunette cheerleader come through the Fine Lot selling T-shirts last weekend. She was stunning in person.

Pretty sure you are right...we had a fairly tall brunette cheerleader come through the Fine Lot selling T-shirts last weekend. She was stunning in person.

That picture is stunning, the bottom one. Of course the top one is great as well, but she doesn't need to be sending that one to get men's attention.

This.

First ACC opponent in the dome. Homecoming weekend. Top 10 opponent. This game should be Billy Fucillo HUGE! I was at a couple big games where i dont think i remember myself hearing (Michigan 99, VaTech 2001, FSU 2004). When the fans show up, the dome is an amazing place.
Sorry its not "When the fans show up" Its IF the fans show up and don't start looking for the car keys before half time. If the team comes in hot and ready it could be fun or the place will begin to empty outbefore the third quarter begins. I want it to be a quality big time effort by this team. Not a Robinson give up the game and look for excuses type of event. A win would be beyond great.Way beyond greatThe significance would be program enhancing exponentially.:eek:

I think she's one of the cheerleaders.

It's not a cheerleader. She said on twitter she attends a different college, just a fan. Whoever it is has tweeted at every single commit, and current recruit possible. Not sure how i feel about it other then thank god that's not my daughter. Being very flirtatious, and has been followed back by basically every player we offered this year.

Last edited:
It's not a cheerleader. She said on twitter she attends a different college, just a fan. Whoever it is has tweeted at every single commit, and current recruit possible though. Not sure how i feel about it other then thank god that's not my daughter. Being very flirtatious, and has been followed back by basically every player we offered this year.

Oops, my bad!

It's not a cheerleader. She said on twitter she attends a different college, just a fan. Whoever it is has tweeted at every single commit, and current recruit possible. Not sure how i feel about it other then thank god that's not my daughter. Being very flirtatious, and has been followed back by basically every player we offered this year.
We all show support in our own way.

Let's go Orange ... or Blue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom